Chris Afton

Chris's POV:

After another night of nightmare's trying to kill me, it was morning. As usual, I would walk downstairs to the kitchen. "BOO!" shouted someone from behind me. I screamed and turned around to see it was Micheal. "Haha!" He laughs and rushed downstairs before me. I rushed after him and sat down next to Elizabeth. As always dad was drinking his coffee, mom was making breakfast, Elizabeth was laughing, and Micheal was making Lizzy laugh. Then mom placed down our breakfast in front of us and asked, "How did you kiddos sleep?" "Good!" exclaimed Lizzy like usual, first. "Fine" responded Micheal. I stayed silent. "How about you sweetie?" mom asked looking directly at me. "I slept alright.." I replied and looked down. "are you sure sweetie, you look very tired," said mom. I was silent.

~The Next Day~

Today was my birthday. The only thing I hoped for was that Micheal would leave me alone. I walked out of my bedroom, being careful so Micheal wouldn't scare me like always. As I crept through the hallway, but Micheal wasn't there nor in his room. So I sped downstairs toward the kitchen. Everyone was there. "Happy Birthday!" they shouted at the same time with a smile. I smiled and ran up to them hugging everyone until it came to Micheal. I froze, I looked at my feet, and just did something stupid. I hugged him. He oddly hugged me back. Mom kissed me on the forehead softly. "I have to go to work sweetie, I have an extra shift but I promise once I'm back we can have fun, sound good?" she said. I nodded and hugged her. "Are you ready to come to celebrate with Charlie and Sammy?" dad asked me with a smile. I nodded in response and smiled. After mom left me, Elizabeth and Micheal drove with dad to FredBear's Family Diner. I didn't really like that place the animatronics were just terrifying. When we got there, Uncle Henry, Charlie, and Sammy were already there waiting. Dad parked in the parking lot and opened the car's doors. Elizabeth as always rushed out first and ran to Charlie. "Charlie!!!" she shouted and ran to her with joy, and Uncle Henry and dad greeted each other. I got slowly out of the car and went behind dad and took hold of his hand. He turned around and knelt in front of me. "Why won't you play with Sammy?" he asked. I shrugged and didn't respond. I just took a tight hold of my Frebear plush and hugged it. Then dad sighed and stood up to talk to Uncle Henry again. Later, we walked inside the diner. I saw that Micheal's friends arrived. I didn't like them much, since they also bullied me along with Mike. To that, they would always have these masks that looked alike to the animatronics from dad's and Uncle Henry's other diner, Freddy Fazbear's. They would always have them on and scare me. It was terrifying, I hated it so much. When I got lost in thought, Micheal came up to me along with his friends. Once I looked up at him, he smirked. "Happy birthday loser!" he said with a sarcastic voice. "L-leave me alone!" I said shuddering. "Awwww, are you gonna cry?" he chuckled. "Leave him alone Micheal!" shouted Elizabeth stepping closer. "This isn't your business Elizabeth!" he growled. "Let him be, it's his birthday-" she shouted trying to finish her sentence until Micheal pushed her. "St-stop Micheal! O-or I'll t-tell m-mom a-a-and dad!" I said trying to stand up for my sister but failed. "You think I'm scared?" he smirked. I felt my eyes water. "Haha, your such a crybaby!" he laughed. "How about I give you a present?" he said scooping me uncomfortably up with a rude attitude. "L-let me g-go!" I shouted already crying. He ignored me and walked toward the stage with the creepy animatronics. He held me in front of the bear. "S-stop i-it! Let m-me go!" I said trying to loosen his grip. "I think he wants to give FredBear a big kiss!" he said to his friends. They replied with a laugh. He put my head in the animatronics bear's mouth. I was sobbing. "PLEASE M-MICHEAL! L-LET M-ME O-OUT! " I sobbed harder. But he ignored me and laughed along with his friends. "MICHEAL GET HIM OUT OF THAT MOUTH!" dad shouted with a worried but demanding voice. Then I felt a sudden pain in my head, I saw blood a big pool of blood, until I blacked out.