Elizabeth Afton

Elizabeth's POV:

It passed 3 months after Chris died. Mom and dad, we're smiling and acting as nothing happened but it was obvious they were heartbroken about it. Michael's friends ditched him and left him alone, and they even bullied him. Mom worked at her job but it wasn't the same she was more down and less filled with joy. And lastly, dad was always so stressed with Chris' death, his two diners, he wasn't the daddy I laughed and spent time with. And there is lastly me, I was usually the "sunshine" of the family but now. I was sad and silent. Mom would always cry into Daddy's chest, Michael would sleep on Daddy's lap and sometimes shed tears, and I just listened to him reading stories. But later on, everyone just acted like normally, hiding their sorrows. But I still tried my best to have my family truly happy. Today was Mommy's day off, so I chose to go to Daddy, he was at his newest diner Circus Baby's Pizza World. "Mommy..?" I said quietly knocking on her and daddy's bedroom door. "what is it Lizzy?" mom replied turning to face me. I stepped into the room and got on top of the bed. "can you take me to daddy?" I asked with a smile. "..Sure" mom responded and hugged me. I hugged back. "go get your shoes on," she said. So I did as mom told me to, and I waited for her in the living room, a couple of minutes later she stepped into the living room with her shoes and we left. When we arrived mom parked the car and we walked into the diner searching for a daddy. We walked around until we spotted him. "Daddy!!" I shouted out and ran in his direction. He turned around and knelt with his arms forming in a way of the hug. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. He was talking with a man that looked like an interviewer. After letting go of the hug mom finally caught up. Dad kissed her on the lips and mom explained that I wanted to be with him for a while, after their conversation mom kissed me on the forehead and left. "Alright Lizzy, I'm going to have to talk with an interviewer, so I'll be a bit busy.." he told me with a warm smile. "okay. Can I later see Circus Baby?" I asked to hope that the answer would be a yes. "No Lizzy. I told you she's dangerous.." he replied. "But she's going pretty and shiny! Didn't you make her just for me?!" I shouted. Then I stayed silent for a bit. Then he started again, "but I have a gift for you." "what is it??" I responded my mood lighting up. Daddy would usually give me new dresses or headbands. He pulled out a doll from his pocket and handed me it. It was a female doll with white skin, circle red cheeks, a beautiful red dress, and two red-haired ponytails. "It's a Circus Baby doll!" I exclaimed with joy. I hugged her tight and looked at daddy, he was chuckling. "alright, now wait here and we'll be able to play together soon" he said kissing my forehead and stood up to face the interviewer and apologized for the ignorance. As I waited next to daddy waiting for him to be done with his conversation and played with the gift I got. Then I caught a glimpse of Circus Baby in her room. She was beautiful, she was singing songs to about 5 other children. I looked around the spot the other animatronics which I knew and saw many times before. I like Ballora because of her dancing, Fun time Foxy because of his/her kindness, and Fun time Freddy and Bon-Bon joking around. I want to see Circus Baby so much..but daddy will be mad... I thought to myself and looked at daddy. Daddy isn't watching I thought to myself again. So I crawled quietly making sure that daddy wouldn't see. Until I got to the entrance of the room, I stood up still looking at daddy to make sure he wouldn't see. "He still isn't looking" I muttered under my breath quietly, and sneaked into the room. The room wasn't too big or small it was about medium size. The room was filled with tables, colorful lights, and balloons. I smiled to myself. I stepped closer to Circus Baby. "I don't see why daddy couldn't let me come see you... you're wonderful..!" I grinned. I was proud of myself that I sneaked away from daddy. But then it was silent. Circus Baby stopped singing and I noticed that the other kids left. "Where did the other children go..?" I asked her knowing that she wouldn't reply. But instead of replying, I heard gears turning inside of her, and then her stomach opened and there was ice-cream. It was a vanilla flavored with a cherry on top with a waffle cone it was my favorite. Then I heard daddy screaming in the background to back away from her and to leave the room and go to him. I hugged my Circus Baby doll tight and took a deep breath. No daddy..not this time, this time I will see her. I said aloud. And I stepped closer to take hold of the ice-cream. In the distance I heard daddy's voice louder, which meant he was closer, he was running. I quickly took the ice-cream I turned around to leave but I heard gears switching and I turned around to see her with her stomach completely opened, and a huge sharp claw coming my way. I was frozen in place. I could hear daddy coming closer and closer and his tone more worried. Then I snapped out of it but felt a huge pain in my stomach. I looked down to see the claw plunged in me, my eyes watered in pain. Then the claw moved again this time going back into the female robot's stomach, it hurt more and more and I bleed more and more. Then I felt daddy's hand grab me. He was pulling me towards him, and away from the killer robot. His grip was getting weaker and weaker every moment. "D-daddy I'm scared! I d-don't want to die..!" I screamed in pain and terror. "D-don't worry Lizzy, I got you..!" he replied. But I could tell he was terrified exactly like me, or even worse. The claw kept hurting my waist and cutting parts of it, so I closed my eyes. I wish I took daddy's warning. I'm just so stupid and stubborn. I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE OKAY. I didn't sob in pain I sobbed because I was scared the leave my mommy, my daddy, and even Mikey. Then I opened my eyes to see daddy again he was heartbroken, hurt, and scared about what would happen to me. Then I heard more gears switch, and the robot pulled me in with more power, the pain got worse. I could tell that daddy's grip was losing against the robots. I looked down to see my Circus Baby doll that fell out of my hand. And next to it was the ice-cream. I saw that daddy was about to step on it and fall losing me. Before I was able to warn him he slipped and let me go. I saw him sob more in pain. And then I felt my body get crushed by the metal parts and I blacked out for good.

William's POV:

After I was done talking with the interviewer one of my workers came up to me. "Mr. Afton..?" they said in a low voice. "Yes?" I responded turning to face them. "I thought you didn't let your daughter see Circus Baby.." they said pointing into the room. I quickly turned to see Elizabeth standing in front of Baby reaching for an ice-cream. Then I remembered that I added a claw to her..it was one of the things I didn't know what I did. I was alerted. I ran into the Circus Gallery. "ELIZABETH GET AWAY FROM HER THIS INSTANT!" I shouted loudly. She turned to see me but looked deep in thought. Then she turned around and reach for the ice-cream taking hold of it. I ran faster. But when she took hold of the ice-cream Circus Baby's stomach opened her claw got out to reach Elizabeth. I am not losing her too. I thought to myself. I took hold of Elizabeth and held her arms tightly so Circus Baby didn't crush her. I held her tightly, but my grip loosened. She was sobbing and thinking of what she did wrong. She oddly looked down and was terrified she looked like she was wanted to speak but I slipped on the ice-cream that fell out of her hand. I let her go and fell hard on my back. I saw her get crushed...the blood was on the stomach. I couldn't move tears came down my cheeks. I looked down and saw her Circus Baby doll that I had just given her and her favorite red bow she had gotten from me on her birthday. I hugged in close and sobbed. I stood up and ignored the worker that told me he was saying sorry and I sorry for your loss type of words. I exited and got into the car, and drove home. Once I entered the house I saw Clara frozen in place on the sofa. She was looking at the TV. It said: Newest News: Elizabeth Afton announced DEAD, Seen my XXXX a worker from Circus Baby Pizza World. Clara's face was filled with tears. I slowly stepped behind her and turned her around so we could be face to face. With my finger, I gently wiped off her cheeks that had her tears, and hugged her close. "S-she was a-alright when she w-was with you a-and now.." she shuddered and her eyes were filled with tears again. "I...I'm sorry Clara" I whispered gently to her ear. "It's my fault... I made that robot.." I finished and a tear went down my cheek. She picked her head out from my chest and looked deeply into my eyes. In her eyes I found pain and heartbreak, I could take it anymore I looked away. "It's not your fault.." she muttered wiping away her tears. Clara hugged me again tightly and we stayed like that for a while.

1762 words ;-;