Mrs. Afton

Clara's POV:

It passed 2 weeks after Elizabeth's death, and 2 weeks since Chris'. I and William were silent most of the time. Michael tried to cheer us up but none worked. Whenever Will was working or busy Michael would spend time with me and we would watch movies that reminded us about our "Family movie night" that we had with Elizabeth and Chris. Michael hugged Chris' FredBear plush and hug me and covered ourselves with the blanket. They would always fight about the movie we should watch but Elizabeth would always win choosing Cinderella. I missed them so much, sometimes I even cried some tears. I hated it that William was always working, Michael needs him not just me. So I chose to talk to Will about it and I walked into his office, he had red bags from his crying and from his overworking, so I chose to talk with him tomorrow. I picked up a blanket from the shelf and covered William with it, and I kissed him gently on his forehead. I walked out of his office to see Mike asleep on the couch. I softly picked him up and walk into his room and placed him in his bed. I placed him carefully enough not to wake him up and succeeded. I took hold of the covers and covered him with it, and kissed him on his head and walked out, and headed into mine and Will's room.

~The Next Day~

The next day I woke up to the feeling of arms hugging me in the bed. It was Will, he was sleeping peacefully I smiled at the look of him. I loosened his grip and slipped out of bed. I quickly changed into a light blue dress and walked into the kitchen. I made pancakes and bacon for Michael, eggs, and sausage for me, and toast with coffee for Will. I placed the breakfasts down and sat at the table. Then Will walked into the kitchen. "Good morning dear," I said with a warm smile. "morning love.." he replied and sat down across me and took a sip of his coffee. "Will.. can we talk?" I asked looking directly at him. "..sure..." he replied but didn't look up at me. "why don't you spend any time with Mike..?" I asked with a low tone. "I'm busy Clara.." he responded looking up at me. "you work enough, you even overwork yourself," I said my tone rising a bit. Will was silent for a minute. "I can't just drop everything and go to him Clara" William finally said. "He's your Son!" I responded almost screaming. "SO HE IS, BUT HE STILL KILLED CHRIS!" he shouted at me. "We both know it was an accident!" I shot back. After some time instead of "talking," we were screaming and fighting. We even stood up. Until I finally shouted something that I deeply regretted just a second later. "WELL, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED CHARLIE!!" I shouted on top of my lungs. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. "h-how do you-" he started, but I interrupted. "So it's true..." He looked down at his feet. "who told you that?" William said in a demanding voice. I stayed silent until his voice rose louder repeating the same question. "WELL MAYBE IF YOU JUST HAD TO COME HOME EARLIER I WOULDN'T CHECK YOUR POCKETS AND FIND CHARLIE'S BOW COVERED IN HER OWN BLOOD!" I finally shouted back with an answer. "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT?!" he shot back with another question. "B-because you always came home l-later thought you c-cheated on m-me.." I muttered with tears dropping from my eyes to my cheeks and then I stayed silent after I answered him. After Will heard that his voice got silent. "why would you even suggest that..?" he asked. "I d-don't k-know.." I replied my voice breaking that I could barely talk. Tears ran down my face. I looked down at my feet, my tears still going. I heard him walking closer to me. He hugged me close and wiped off my tears with his hands. I hugged him back. "w-why did you k-kill Henry's d-daughter..?" I asked. "I...I can't tell you.." he responded. "Why..?" I asked trying to get more information. "you wouldn't understand." he said firmly. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HIDE THINGS FROM ME?!?!" I finally shouted pushing him away from his hug. "Clara i-" William said, but I interrupted him. "I want a divorce," I said firmly. I still loved William so much, but the reason I wanted to divorce was that I wanted Michael to be safe. "C-Clara.. you can't be serious.." He muttered, tears falling down this face. I looked down. "I'm sorry William.. I'm taking Michael with me, and I'll come back tomorrow with the papers.." I whispered and headed out, taking Michael along with me.