snippity snap

It was a lovely day outside. Well, for every kid who wasn't Thanos. He got bullied because he was purple, and they told him that he looked like Barney the Purple Dinosaur. It wasn't an insult, since Barney is his idol, but it still made him feel very sad.
When music class came, the torment continued.
"Hello, class!" Miss Martin exclaimed, "Today we will be learning a new song! Now, put all your books away, and sit on the carpet! We're gonna have soo much fun!!" She said happily. Everyone put their books away, but while I was walking to my bag, Caillou tripped me.
"Oh, I'm so sorry! Here, take my hand, let me help you up!" He said, smiling. Caillou was so kind. I took his hand and helped myself up. "Let's go sit on the carpet. You can sit next to me!" He exclaimed, pulling me towards the carpet.
"Okay! Caillou, Clementine, Jason, Jeffrey, and Franny can use the tamborines! Everyone else will sing along and snap! Okay?" She told us. My mom and dad always told me that I wasn't allowed to snap, but they never said why. So, why not!! "Okay, snapping group, start snapping!"
I snapped, and then 3/4 of the children in the classroom disappeared before my eyes. And one of those was my friend Caillou.
"CAILLOU?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Thanos yelled, tears flowing down his face rapidly. Caillou was his only friend. Now, he had nobody.