snappity snip

"Harry, my boy! How are you?" Ms. Weasley exclaimed, embracing Harry in a hug, "And who's this fine young man?"

   "I'm very good, Ms. Weasley. This is Thanos. Is Ron home?" Harry asked her, and she nodded her head.

   "Yes! Just upstairs. Go ahead. It was nice seeing you! You best come by again, Thanos!" She said, shaking Thanos' hand. Thanos smiled at her, and him and Harry headed up the stairs.

"Come on, let's go find Ron." Harry says, holding my hand. I blush a little, but he just scoffs at me. Nobody's ever held my hand, and it feels so good.

   "Harry!" Ron exclaims, running up to Harry and pulling him into a hug. He glares at me, raising a brow.

"Thanos, Ron. Ron, Thanos. Great, you're acquainted, we're going to Hogwarts."

"Why?" Ron asks.

"We're gonna resurrect someone." Harry replies as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh. Count me in!" The red- headed boy exclaims.

---------------------------------------------------------

Once they collected all the ingredients for the potion, they met in the potion's classroom.

"Are we sure we should be doing this, Harry? We could get in a lot of trouble..." Ron worried. Thanos took Ron's hand in his, smiling at him.

"Obviously not. But oh well. The purple boy was right. I don't want to live under that staircase anymore. I want to stand up, and use my skills to help others." Harry explained, pouring all the ingredients together. Thanos and Ron helped Harry mix the potion together. They then chanted an ancient spell.

Then, a miracle occurred.

A familiar small, 4 year old formed in front of them.

"Thanos! You saved me, buddy! I'm so glad you did! I finally get to play with you again!" Caillou screeches, jumping into Thanos' arms.

"I'm so happy to see you again too, Caillou!" Thanos exclaims, holding Caillou tightly in his arms.

They were finally together once again.

Thanos would never be lonely again.

FIN