sneepity snop

CAILLOU?! WHERE ARE YOU?!

It seemed to be the same nightmare every night. The moment I snapped. I should have listened to my mommy and daddy when they told me not to snap. I miss Caillou. He treated me right.
I tighten my grip against my pillow, hoping that one day, based on one magical, amazing, occurrence, he'd come back to play.
But based off current circumstances, the chances were pretty low.
I cried into my pillow for what seemed to be the 16th time today. All those people, disappearing before my eyes.
And not to mention, my only friend.
I gripped onto my pillow a little tighter as more tears spilled out of my eyes.
C'mon, Thanos, get a grip on yourself. Be a man.
"Shh! Thanos, please don't cry!" I shot my head up, looking around the room. I thought I heard someone, but nobody's here.
Maybe I'm just tired.
"Thanos, please don't cry anymore! It's okay! I'm still with you in spirit!" The voice exclaimed. It was familiar. It sounded like...
"C-Caillou?! Are you a- actually here...?" I choke out, hiding my surprise.
        "Thanos! I-I didn't know you could hear me! I'm so happy you can! Please don't be sad. I just know you can find a way to bring me back! I believe in you!"
        "B-but... you're n-not angry...?" I muster out.
        "Of course not, silly! I am your guardian angel, after all!" He said contently. I smile. If he wanted me to bring him home, that's exactly what I'd do.
———————————
        "Do you really want to sit in this hole? Under a staircase, no less?" I explained aggressively. It's been four months since I snapped.
        "Not really. Bloody hell, though, you purple person. You must be really desperate to have this boy back in your life." The boy with the weird scar and suspiciously circular glasses replied. I was slowly getting aggravated with him, but decided to stay c h i l l .
        "Just please do this for me..." I begged. He looked at me, sighed, and flipped a few pages into his potion book.
       "Okay..." He said, flipping another page before skimming it over and frowning.
       "What's wrong?" I ask.
       "I haven't learned to do this potion yet. It could be very dangerous..." He explains, but I stop him.
       "I don't care how dangerous this is. Please, just bring him back."
"Alright," He said, "But we'll need to sneak you into Hogwarts to get all the materials."