prologue

Suyeon

The night sky was littered with stars sparkling, shining brightly. It seemed as if the darkness of the sky will envelope me whole leaving behind nothing but ashes- star dust. The sky itself felt like crying as slowly the clouds gushed around covering the twinkling stars. It was oddly chilly in early October. Autumn was around the corner the season when the leaves start to wither every thing becoming lifeless. A weirdly comforting weather yet something remained missing, as if a part of me was wandering off— trying to find me.
Jaemin used to say it was the memories messing my head or rather myself from another dimension but i knew it wasn't true. Looking the the clouds again i stared at the time.

01:27 am

Brother was going to be angry if he knew i sneaked out this late but he was my least of concerns right now. Jeno was used to the disappearance, unread texts and the conversation that we left incomplete after the night Dad died. I called it grieving, he thought it was denial.

Renjun

Lying on the bed once again a chill ran down my spine, it was becoming annoying. It was unclear whether it was due to the confrontation I'll be facing in few minutes or the constant void of emptiness entrapping me every second as i breath. The feeling that consumes my mind growing day by day. It became harder to breathe. Every second felt like a curse on me.
Jeno called it my lack of sleep, i knew it wasn't true.

A knock distrupted my screaming thoughts.

"Mr huang asks for you in the living room"

The time passed slowly as i confronted my father. He knew i was messing around the underworld, gangs were something he despised and i lived for the thrill of it.

"Take care of your business, it's getting harder to clean up after you"

No matter how much i listen, i could never get used to his voice. The voice which grew colder as i grew up once it was soft often lulling me to sleep. Now it was nothing but a harsh slap on face.

"Then don't, i can handle myself"

Starring:

Huang Renjun

Huang Renjun

Lee Suyeon

Lee jenoLee DonghyuckNa jaeminMark leeZhong chenlePark jisung

Lee jeno
Lee Donghyuck
Na jaemin
Mark lee
Zhong chenle
Park jisung

Trigger warning:

Contains mention of murder, suicide, killing, depression. If anyone feels uncomfortable reading such topics please be warned. I am rewriting this book for fun so some of the story might be changed than the one I wrote originally.
This book is purely fiction.