1

"The eye like a shattered mirror, multiplies the image of sorrow"

Suyeon

Couting the leaves which fell down the tree i waited for the time to pass by. It was getting harder, my heart felt so heavy just like the weather in monsoon it wanted to rain down. Let it all out, but what even there was that made this thing beating in my chest- giving me life yet it made me feel so lifeless.
A thud made me turn my head to the chair next to me. The familiar face made my lips turn up in a small smile.

"Jisung, you're early today"

With a shrug he sat down lightly ruffling my hair as a way to greet this lonely cold morning. Him being there for me was more than enough.

"Exams are soon, you should study"

He mentioned as the class started with the Maths professor teaching algebra. The hate for mathematics was real, it made my head hurt more than the unresolved feelings in my heart.

"Lucky you, eunjae is good with maths. I'm stuck with Mr choi for the rest semester"

Eunjae was his soulmate. The tatto which was engraved in the back of his hand. They met in a maths class, it was her favourite lecture whereas jisung sucked at it. It was adorable seeing him being so stupidly in love something so unexpected.
Unconsciously i ran a hand down my wrist where my soulmate tattoo remained incomplete.

"You'll find him yeon, don't worry"

Those words gradually became meaningless. I didn't want to find him, i didn't want to believe in destiny. I wanted something to hold on to- a reason to stay alive. Everytime i sat at the roof of my house sketching mindlessly uncountable thoughts ran. Yet the one which overpowered was the urge to jump off. Just like the withered flowers in harsh autumn my life slowly started fading into ashes. The devestating part among this was that even if a flower withers away losing it's scent, it still remains a symbol love yet ashes just get carried by wind.... Gone for good.

Renjun

"What's the status Jaemin?"

Mark's voice rang in the earcom. Everyone was in position, it was a high profile assassination which meant great money and even greater risk. But for us it was worth it.

"Two vehicles incoming. Out target is in the second one in the back."

Chenle hummed in response as he knew what was coming next. He was the best, he exclled at his job at such a young age. A prodigy at being a hitman.
All waited patiently for the job to be finished just at the shot fired chaos uproared.

"Mission abort, i repeat mission abort"

I shouted as I saw the security surrounding us. Obviously they had caught onto the ambush words spread like wildfire in the underworld. We had to control the damage and minimize it.

Chenle caught his rifle sliding down the rope along with jaemin from the rooftop running towards the car to dash away. Haechan and I waited for mark to run back with the flash drive which was one of the main goals of this mission.

His familiar figure made me sigh out in relief. It all happened in such a rush my brain was unable to register the fact that we were in cross fire and how a bullet grazed me to the point i stumbled down.
My limbs went numb for a while. Jeno and haechan's curses were enough to tell that it wasn't looking good.