Love at first sight

Drakes POV :
I have had a crush on Jade for a long time now but, I haven't asked her out yet because I am to scared every body knows I like her even Jade at this point but I still don't have to courage to ask her out. And it's not even because she doesn't like me because I know she does but, what if I am a bad boyfriend and mess up our friendship?

Jades POV:

Light: do you guys wanna go on a triple date?

Drake : Jade and I are not a couple

( in Jades head ) That really hurt me because I love Drake and I would do any thing for him.

Zach: well maybe we can just all go hang out at a beach  y/n as friends

Jade: oh ok...

Drade: Jade you ok? You seem a bit off

Jade: oh it's nothing

Zach: and maybe go to dinner? So bring extra clothes

( in Jades head ) I am going to show Drake what he is missing

What Jade where's to the beach 🏖 ⬇️

And her hair was down .
___________________________________

Drakes POV:
Well I am just wear this ⬇️

Drakes POV: Well I am just wear this ⬇️

And did not do anything with my hair

*walks down stairs*

On my way down stairs I see Jade and my mouth completely drops open and since no one was there except for Jade I picked her up like a bride and then Jade said: "D-Drake wha-" * Drake kisses her on the lips* then I kissed her and it was Magical we were probably kissing for a good five minutes until I broke a kiss and said " Omg Jade I am so sorry you just looked so Gorgeo- *then she kissed me and I kissed back* but I broke the kiss and said "that was a nice way to shut me up the I smirk 😏 and turn bright red at the same time.

Zack: what the-

Alex: Oooo lovebirds

I put Jade down and tell Alex and Zach to not tell Light and Charlie what they saw......