W-What

*2 months later*

Jade: oh tsunami it was amazing amazing having you are a super sweet and smart young woman hopefully I see you very very soon I know I will because your mom and Drake will be sharing custody of you now! I would stay until your mom picks you up but unfortunately I have to go to A meeting for work so I gotta go bye * kisses forhead* love you kid ❤️

Tsunami: love you too ❤️ it was supper nice meeting you!

Jade: * leaves*

*2 hours later*

Drake: * hears knocking at the door* coming!!!

Ocean: hello Drake is Jade here?

Drake: unfortunately not she ha-

Ocean: * walks in locks Tsunami in a room and Ocean jumps on top of Drake and rips of his clothes and she takes of her clothes and sucks his di- for like 8 minutes Drake is like Paralyzed from the neck down because he's super scared*

Tsunami: Let me out!!!! Please!!! Mom are you there help!!!!! * Tsunami picks the lock open the door without being noticed and started recording and sent it to Jade and tells her that her mom is FUC- him*

Jades POV:
I was at work in my meeting and I got a text from Tsunami it was a video and it looked like her mom was FUC- my boyfriend and then a few seconds later she said • I think my mom is trying to FUC- him because he looks paralyzed in fear. I drive home super fast!

Nobody's POV:

Jade: *Pulls up into the drive way*
* opens the door* OCEAN!?!?!?!?! Get off of him!!!!
Now!!!!!!!

Ocean: fine.

Drake: ...

Jade: Drake are you ok!?

Drake: unit real I was just surprised because Ocean used to be the most innocent person I knew... so when she got on top of me I froze.... I am s-sorry

Jade: It's not your fault, Ocean you are no longer aloud here and Tsunami I feel bed but, I have to take this to court for having s*x in front of a child....

Tsunami: It's ok she was always having s*x with guys in front of me....

Jade: Omg..... do you mind saying that in court?

Tsunami: no I don't mind..... one question who will I live with?

Jade: well I would love for you to live with us!

Tsunami: really!?!?!?

Jade: ofc! Drake? Are you sure you are ok? You seem off....

Drake: tbh not really..... she just locked Tsunami in Alex and Zach's and room and as soon as I was going to let Tsunami out she got on top of me and roped my clothes of sucked my di- and then after a few minutes she put her hand 🖐 on the back of my head and healed my face to her face and then she made out with me she even opened MY mouth and stuck her 👅 in and just made out with me and she had s*x with me I don't wanna go into details..... there is a problem tho she is probably pregnant......

Jade: FUC-  Ocean  * picks up Ocean and Throws Ovean out*  

Ocean: owwwww