The unexpected visit

Nobody's POV:

Jade: * hears knock at the door*   Bebe can you get the door?

Drake: sure! * Drake opens the door*

Person 1 : hi Drake.....  *kisses Drake on the lips*

Drake: Ahhhhhh!!   Who are you!?!?!?

Person 1: don't acted dumb

Drake: w-what!?!?!

Person 1: i'm ocean your girlfriend from high school you know the one that you FUC-   up.....

*flash back to high school*

Ocean: why do I have to help you study for your test?

Drake: because I need help in math

Ocean: fine whatever

* Drake kisses her neck*

Ocean: stop it I'm trying to help you with this math problem

* Drake slowly bites her ear*
Drake: * grabs ruler* I have a question for you what is this ruler do?

* Ocean rolls her eyes*   * But he uses the ruler to turn Ocean's face towards him*

Drake: *moans* I want to study every inch of your body right here right now......

Drake: * gets onto of her an makes out with her well ripping her clothes off*

* end of flash back*

Ocean: so I'm here today because.. I want you to meet your kid...... t-this is Tsunami

Tsunami: is this my dad?

Ocean: yes it is....  by the way she's  11 because you FUC-  me in ninth grade..... and you're probably wondering why I'm here with her....  and the reason is because I have a business trip coming up and I'll be gone for three months and my parents live in England  now so they can't take care of her....

Drake: omg.... you should've told me I had a kid!!!

Ocean: you could've told me you were going to get me pregnant that day!!

Drake: I guess we both messed up......

Ocean:  yeah we did but you more than me

Drake: well I've moved on with my life I have a girlfriend and I have a baby on the way.....

Ocean:  yeah I knew you'd have a family by now...... I also just started dating somebody I started dating them about two years ago but Tsunami told me that she doesn't feel comfortable staying with him and that she'd like to meet your father....

Drake: OK when are you leaving on your business trip?

Ocean: Tomorrow around 5 PM

Drake: Ok bring  tsunami back over here tomorrow

Ocean:  oh I was kind of hoping that she could maybe stay tonight because I want to make sure that you'll take care of her right.....

Drake:  don't get me wrong I would but I have to explain all this to Jade my girlfriend.....