Rivalry

So, hey to you all. I'm back in lockdown again but got school still tho. Anyways, a new chapter and time to find out who was the one calling for Ash at the end of the first chapter. Also, this chapter is kind of done in the past tense and idk why tbh. Don't get too bothered by the change in tense in chapters, I'm just like that tbh. Also, that fanart above be looking feisty. Ofc it's not mine cause I suck at art and I ain't afraid to admit it.

'Yeah I'm competing, Ketchum' the trainer responded to Ash 

'It's been a while, Calem' Ash stated.

(A/N: Do not get the buses out, Calem's not here to threaten Amour at all because I have other plans for him which you will find out in a later chapter)

No one's Pov

'I haven't battled you since I was in Kalos with Goh'  Ash stated.

'Yeah, and this time I will beat you' Calem responded.

'I'm much stronger now, I won't stop getting stronger either' Ash said confidently.

'Anyways, how have things been with you, Ash' Calem asked.

'Fine (that's half-true)' Ash replied.

'You know I ain't just here to claim victory Ketchum' Calem then said which stunned ash.

'What else you here to claim, Calem?' Ash asked.

'Glory and Women' Calem stated arrogantly'.

'You ain't got an eye on a girl at all though' Ash replied.

'You are naive, Ash' Calem responded.

'That's not fair' Ash replied sulking about the insult he had just received.

'Can you lot maybe play catchup later and book your places in the tourney' Gary complained from behind the two?

'I second that' Goh added.

'Fine, but this conversation isn't over, Camel' Ash stated.

'It ain't, Ketchup' Calem replied.

'Boys.' Chloe sighed to herself.

2 hours later in the Hoenn region.

'This is the last call for Indigo Airlines Flight IC 737' The announcer stated over the intercoms.

'Shit, we got to hurry' May screamed.

'We'll be fine, May, we're at the gates' Serena replied trying to calm her friend down.

'Ladies, can I please see your tickets for this flight' The women at the desk asked.