Chapter 4: Bombs

The fire bender started to get more worried for his sister. The clouds started to gather up and make a disgusting grey color. By the looks of the clouds it seemed like it was gonna be a bad storm.

Zuko looked at Aang. "Hey, Aang, I think we should go look for Azula. And by the looks of the clouds I don't think we have enough time without getting wet."

The two got up from the soft patchy ground and looked up to the sky. "Wait. That doesn't make any sense. There wasn't a cloud in sight and clouds just don't gather up that quickly unless it was by a water or air bender. But that can only be done by masters or its can happened based on their emotions."

Aang paced around the small fire. Zuko questioned the air bender statements and started to think as well.

Aang and Zuko gasped, "KYA!" They both said at the same time.

Aang ran to the small village as Zuko followed behind him. Aang's heart quickened up at the thought of the water bender, but he put his emotions behind him and focused on his friends. They were always there for Aang not matter what. Even if it was for the tiniest reasons the two fire benders would he there for him so Aang has done the same for them. He would die for them too as Zuko and Azula would do the same for Aang.

The grey dark clouds continued getting darker. Now thunder could be heard from the sky, rain started to pour down on the two running boys, but they didn't care. They needed to get to Azula and needed to make sure she was ok more importantly alive.

Katara walked away from the fire bender, turning her back to her, she slowly walked. The pouring rain rushed down, Katara took one last glance at Azula and softly laughed under her breath. She smiled at her success, Katara knew she would win.

No one can beat the strong princess, not even the Avatar... well maybe he could beat her, but in a different way. Well there was multiple times when Riha or Sokka beat her, but that was when she was learning her element. However, she's a master now and possibly the best water bender anyone has come across. I mean she did learn from the best water bender there is, Master Pakku.

"Shhh. Zuko, Azula is trapped in the daggers of ice. But look over there, it's Kya." Aang said as he pointed to the young water bender, she had her back turned from Azula. Aang and Zuko shared a look.

Zuko crouched and walked over to his sister. She opened her eyes and looked at Zuko. He silently 'shushed' Azula and started to use his fire bending to melt the sharp ice daggers. Small droplets of melted water fell to the cold muddy ground. Aang looked at the water bender.

Katara felt water moving, she knew who it was. She continued walking away. She kept her head down low, She raised left hand using her fingers to blood bend who ever was coming at her.

Since Katara can feel water she can tell when someone is coming at her, even with her back turned away from them.

The water bender heard painful grunts, she raised her hand high in the sky making Zuko and Aang go high in the air. Aang was clearly in pain, he didn't like the feeling of somebody controlling his body, but there was nothing he could do to make it stop.

Azula just watched helplessly, she was still in shock from the in counter earlier with the water bender. Zuko got her free from the ice before Aang and him decided to go after the water bender. She knew she had to do something, but she didn't know what to do.

Katara quickly brought down her hand to the floor, she remained the tight grip on the two helpless boys. They both fell to the ground as Katara threw her hand down. The fall was very painful, considering they were both 30 feet in the sky. Aang tried to use his air bending to cushion the big fall, but he wasn't in control of his body.