Chapter 5

⚡️💫⚡️

Krypto dragged Stiles near a huge tower,the dog jumped pressing the buzzer with his nose whilst continually barking into the camera.

The feed on the other side was seen by non-other than Garfield Logan as he frantically spat out his vegetarian,mint smoothie onto the polished floor.
"GUYS! GUYS!"The green haired teen called out,eyes blown wide as he saw the unconscious little boy on the pavement floor.The unknown child shivered,head pouring with blood as the rain mixed and created a puddle.

Garfield heard pounding footsteps like a hoard of bulls making his way.More people poured threw giving questioning glances at the wild teen as he shakily pointed to the monitor.

"Garfield,why didn't you let them in...Okay-Okay Rachel you go get the kid,Gar find where Connor is and Kori set the hospital bed up"Dick ordered,already getting his team leader tone of voice out.

Jason Groaned and rolled his eyes at his Step-brother.Jason Todd came back to the Titans after he visited Batman when Donna Troy died.

He had a good time with his father but missed the tower seeing as the only friends he had where Garfield Logan and Rachel Roth.

So here he is snacking on a bag of Cheetos,watching the drama play out.Whilst ignoring the disapproving glances of Dawn and Hank.Rose stuck her hand in and stuffed her mouth mumbling inaudible whilst walking away,probably to her room.

"Really Kid"Hank finally spoke up raising a perfect eyebrow at Jason.

Jason shrugged"I don't see you doing anything"He snarked back trotting away to the training room.

It was true,Hank and Dawn felt useless as there orbs followed Rachel carrying the unknown boy to the Med Bay.Krypto following behind.

Stiles shivered violently,his breathing accelerating with every intake of breath.His tiny heart beat unusually slow.

After laying him down,Kori took of the boys jumper and tore threw the rattered T-shirt,she placed Iv's in his arms giving the boy the nutrition and vitamins he desperately needed.

Stiles was malnourished,dirty and bleeding to death.Dick even noted the scars he saw across his rib cage.

After finally getting the bleeding to stop the Boy was stable enough.

"Is it just me...or did we see this kid before?"Raven questioned taking a closer look at the figure sleeping.

"...Yeah,Yeah.That boy we met in the coffee shop and when I was patrolling"

"We should inform his parents?"Kori piped up intrigued with him.

"Yeah but we gotta pick up Conner,he alerted the signal."

"DICK! Conner messaged me that he's on the east end,me,Hank,Dawn and Jason are going there...Is that okay?"Garfield came to a screech blurting out the information as Dick nodded shooing him away.Beast boy nodded calling Jason making Dick chuckle,the kid can't be quite even in a serious situation.

⚡️💫⚡️

Conner soon came back,his whole inner thigh cut from Kryptonite swords."I-I don't know,I warned Krypto here to take Stiles back.They Just came from nowhere,like they were apart of the shadows.I did get away after distracting them...there stronger than I thought."

"Seen there faces?"

"No.They wore silver masks,I shattered one all behind it was....was...darkness,nothing it was just darkness"Conner shivered remembering one of them tilt their heads whipping the Katana out as the Clone merely missed it by a second.

"Great description.I bet the kid could do better than you"Jason being Jason snapped back pointing in the direction of a stirring Stiles who went back to sleep.

"I mean-"

"-GUyS.Well mostly Dick,you better see this"Garfield peeked into the med room after checking the DNA of Stiles trying to find his parents so They could send him home.

But he found something much worse.

They all followed him to the operation room where all 9 freezed upon the sight infront of them.

The huge screen held A younger version of the brunette boy as two DNA signs swirled around him and pointed to the left where a pretty young women in her late 20s smiled sweetly.

She had long curly light brown hair.Her eyes held a soft warm glow that could brighten anyone's day.

But on the left held Richard Grayson-Wayne,he was also in his late 20s smiling at the screen.

"Shit"

"Fuck dude"Hank whispered placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.Well it should've been comforting but it wasn't to Dick...

Cause he just found out he had a child,missed most of his baby years,now laying in a room unconscious and hurt...he couldn't even protect Claudia now he can't even protect his long lost son.

What a great father he is.

Winner award goes to Dick Grayson.

The latter shook his head taking a step back"Reload it again,this can't be right"He was in denial,as Jason rolled his eyes reloading it again as the scans came through still reporting that Stiles Stilinski-Grayson was actually his son...

...this wasn't some dream or fairytale,he has a living breathing son in the next room down.

Great

Fucking great

⚡️💫⚡️