A glimmer of hope

It's been an hour amity calmed down we both stayed still not talking I wanted to break the silence but I wasn't the one that broke it "grr" a noise came from deeper in the basement where the candles didn't reach "what the hell was that?" I said as amity looked at me "maybe it's a killer? Maybe we are it's fresh meat" amity said calmly with defeat in her voice "you know that's not comforting" I said as I look at her "it isn't it's supposed to comfort the monster down here" amity said as she looked away "yeah fuck that we are getting out" I said if I'm going out of this world it's not gonna be by a monster in a basement "how I'm chained up you have no strength to even stand there's a monster and we are both bleeding out there's no hope to even try" amity said trying to be more reasonable but it wasn't really helping "yeah and if I'm gonna die it ain't gonna be a fucking basement" I said and saying that I must had a power of a god I stood up not giving a shit to the pain.

Just like me haha I don't care for my pain but I care for Reggie the void in my heart he's cool guy annoying that's why I feel lonely so I try to make friends to fill Reggie up but it... kinda works?))

I walked to amity grabbing the chains and looked around "amity is there anything to break the chains?" I asked as amity looked at me "yes check the corner of the room I put a lock pick for once I need it" amity said as she tried to point to a corner, I limp over to the corner and pick up a lock pick and limped back to amity putting a lock pick into a key hole and slowly turned it.

Skyrim style))

The lock finally opened and one hand was free I went to the other lock and did the same thing the lock opened and amity was free but sense her leg was basically dislocated she slammed into the ground with little strength amity tried to get up I wrap on arm around her and pick her up and started to limp to the door with a glimmer of hope the door to our freedom we can get out of here and never return...

We slowly made our way up the blood covered stairs and slowly grabbed the knob to the door and opened it...

No one was around it was dark everyone must have been asleep, me and amity make our way to the front door and slowly opened it with hope coming back we left the house limping to the owl house for some help.

A hour goes by me and amity are almost there we can see the house and hooty seen us and opened, up the moonlight shined on us our surroundings where just shadows, Eda noticed us and ran to my side picking up amity and going back inside she came back picked me up and took me to my room. Strength was leaving my body my eyes slowly closed and it all went dark.

Amity pov

I woke to the sound of Eda talking "cmon luz stick with me!" She yelled as I slowly turn my head to face luz who seemed to be dying "l-Luz" I said quietly before my eyes closed the last thing I heard was.

"Cmon kid your not dying like this stick with me!"