Hair Dye

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈
(Request by:Kawaii_Hooman__)

"Maaaan!" Souda groaned as he looked at his hair in the mirror, "my roots are showing!" He looked around the restroom for his pink hair dye until he finally found it, he got the hair dye and poured it in a bowl

"Ooh! I almost forgot about the gloves" He smiled, he looked at the hair dye and looked back at the color, "ya, that looks bright enough" He smiled.

"Kazuichi?" A person knocked on the door, "Kazuichi? Are you in there?" He asked, "Ya babe, I'll be out in a few hours, I'm just resting my hair again" Souda shouted, "would you like me to assist you?" "... Ya, sure" He opened the door and grinned, "here! Put these gloves on! It's going to get messy in here!" He handed Gundham the gloves and handed him the hair dye, "you just plop that gloopy shit onto my head and wait for it to dry" The mechanic chuckled.

Gundham put the gloves on and dipped his fingers in the bowl, "so... I put this odd stuff onto your hair? But how will I know it won't harm you? Will you be okay after this?" The breeder asked, "I've done this many times, it's safe Gundham, you don't have to worry" Souda sighed, "okay..." Tanaka said as he patted the gloop onto Kazuichis head, "see Gundham, your a natural at dying hair" The Pinkett smiled, "..." Gundham just blushed at the statement and continued to dye the others hair.