Chapter 4

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Kattsa for making me a cover although, yet again I can't upload yet. the previous cover is set as my profile picture for those interested.

This is the chapter where we meet another main character in the story. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me come up with a name for him, you'll see at the end of the chapter he is a very sexy man so I need a sexy name for him, the one I pick from the comments gets the next chapter dedicated to them.

*******

As the night goes on, it nears closing time for the club. It is 4.55am and we head off to the communal changing room to change into something clean and not cum covered.

As we are changing we are talking about the after party we have been invited to by a well known Mistress. It is being held at a good friend of hers. While we are discussing whether we will go or not, as it is in another town, a lady approaches us. She is really a man but she prefers being known as a lady and the outfit she is wearing is an amazing dress, maybe a bit too much make-up but you can see she has made a real effort and that is what counts.

"Good evening Mistresses?" she asks us.

"It was very good, thank you." Helen replies.

"That is good to hear, I'm Paige and I overheard you talking about the after party? I have also been given an invite but I was unsure whether to go or not as I'll be on my own. I have room in my car if you would like a lift? I won't feel so uncomfortable walking in as I'm not on my own and you ladies also get a lift. It benefits us all?"

I look at the girls and we all give a subtle nod to show we are ok with it and I turn to Paige and reply,

"That would be great, thank you."

Paige smiles and says,

"No, thank you, I really wanted to go but was nervous on my own."

Elena finally gets involved in the conversation and says,

"So paige, could you please tell us any information you have been given about the after party as we've only been given the address?"

"All I know is it is a lovely Georgian style, 4 bedroom house and the owner has built an extension onto it and made that into a dungeon, full of anything you could possibly need for a good night. Apparently it is very big and this is where most of the people spend the night as you can imagine."

"That sounds amazing" Helen says and we all nod in agreement.

"Would you like me to wait outside while you change or here?" Paige asks us.

"I'm sure you've seen a naked woman before Paige, so please don't leave on our account." Maxine responds.

"Very well I'll wait here while you change, although I might not be able to help where my eyes may linger." She winks at us.

We all laugh and I say,

"I think after the productive night me and Maxine have had, being eye-raped is tame!"

While we are changing, Paige pipes up,

"It was very productive wasn't it? I must admit, watching the show you two put on left me all hot and bothered."

I smirk and Maxine replies,

"Glad to have been of service my dear!"

Ten minutes later we are changed and piling into Paiges car. Any music preference ladies or will anything do?"

"Well, we are party animals I'm afraid so we love dance but we listen to anything so we'll leave the decision up to you."

"I'm good with dance, so dance it is,"

she replies while popping a CD into the stereo.

"Before we go to the party ladies, I just want to make you aware of something. While the club was a fem-domme night, the after party isn't so there will be males and females domming instead of just women. There is every chance you will be approached by a male dom wanting you to submit to them. Do you still want to go?"

"Well I'm happy to go" I reply, Maxine agrees.

Elena decides she's had enough for one night so Helen decides she will go back with her to make sure she gets home safely.

"Make sure you text us when you get home, so we know you are safe," Maxine tells them.

They nod as they get out of the car and say,

"Have a good night ladies, we want details tomorrow."

We watch them for a few minutes making sure they get to the train station safely and then we are on our way.

About 15 minutes later we pull into a huge driveway and park up. We get out of the car and stare at the house in awe! Not for the size of the house but for the sheer beauty of the house. It truly is stunning.

We can hear the music coming from the house so we make our way over.

As we open the front door and walk into the kitchen, we see the Mistress that invited us making herself a drink.

"Hello Mistress, thank you again for inviting us. It is really quiet has no one else turned up yet?" I query.

"Hello Mistress Jade. Yes everyone else is in the Dungeon. I think you'll love it. Go through the patio doors just there and there is a corridor, it leads to the big building in the back garden. Enjoy ladies"

We thank her and make our way out.

As soon as we step into the dungeon, Paige turns to us and says,

"Iv just seen one of my friends so I'll leave you to have a good night, here is my number if you need a lift back. Thank you for accompanying me."

"Thank you very much Paige, have a good night."

"You too ladies."

As Paige is walking away I look around. The dungeon has a variety of music being played so its hard to pinpoint a specific genre. The lighting has been turned down so it is dimly lit and it gives the room a more erotic feel. There are countless pieces of apparatus set up. As I continue scanning the room my eyes lock with the sexiest man I have ever seen. Tall, broad muscular arms and shoulders, dark hair with a light touch of dark stubble across the lower half of his face. He has a completely mysterious aura coming off of him and he is dressed in black. I'm getting wet just thinking of his hands all over my body, there wasn't much point in me getting changed. I snap out of my thoughts when I see him walking my way, staring at me with an intense look of lust in his eyes, probably matching mine.

I hear Maxine speak in my ear but don't turn my head, "I'm off to play, will you be ok?"

"I'll be fine although I think the roles might be reversed this time."

she looks where I am staring and says,

"You lucky bitch he's a god!"

"Tell me about it" I reply.

She smiles and disappears. He is about 5 metres away and my breathing picks up from the intense look in his eyes.

Holy fuck! He hasn't even touched me yet and look at the effect he's having on my body.

I bite my lower lip as I feel the anticipation erupt in my stomach and my core starts to throb.

All I can think is, Get.On.Me.NOW!