Will never help Again

Ark pats Kei's shoulder.
"You did good."

Kei has no idea what he did good so he shudders.

It takes only 5 minutes after his bath. He dried his hair and fell asleep.
Nobody can make him wake up.
No. No one should disturb his love affair with the bed, the bedsheet and the pillow.

Stretching his stiff body after waking up.
Kei wakes up at 4:30am.
He yawns while doing a light exercise.
He then went out to jog.
He has been in this house for no more than a week so he is used to the people waking up late.
The guards are also used to him. Jogging so early in the morning.

The guards on patrol are also used to him by now.
He even chats with them sometimes if the patrol team is not busy.

He made another sit and stand up exercise to make his body warm.

The sunrise in the city is later than in his province but he is already used to waking up early.

9 pm is the most late hour he has slept before. His grandmother didn't care if it's because he is studying. He was beaten by a bamboo stick.
His grandmother told him that he should not waste electricity. If he needs to study, study when he is not doing anything in the morning but he should be sleeping at 8. Later than that, he will be beaten to death.

The subdivision is huge but it's not scary with all the street lights.
He understands now why they said subdivisions are expensive.

"They are wasting so much electricity. I guess all the money is going to be paid for the electricity." He shakes his head.
"So wasteful."

Kei never encountered anyone except the patrol team in the morning. But today, a man drinking in the hood of his car appears.

Kei doesn't want to walk near a drunk person.
He decided to escape and run back home.
Before he can run the man drinking from his car hood fell down in the street with a loud thud.

Kei weighs his conscience.
He doesn't want to be bothered but if he leaves the man alone there are possibilities of injury, illness and other problems to occur. He can't be blamed if he walks away but if this man dies and he learned about it he will feel awful. He is the only one present right now. If he walks away, there's no one else that can help this man but him.
He clicked his tongue.

Kei decided to be a busy body.
For his conscience.

Kei….called the patrol team.

No. 
He is not a saint.
He is not the type to offer his help like a good person. But at least he can fix the man's posture and check if he got injured for the fall.

The man grabs his hand and pulls him.

"Don't leave me Veronica. I can explain." The man said.

Kei shudders when his lips pressed to another guy's  lips. He punched the man and kicked him..
The patrol team came and looked warily at Kei.

Kei looks away.

"Kei...You should not hit a drunk person just because they can't fight back." The patrol team leader said.

Kei smiles wryly.
"He attacked me."

"He did?"

"Kissed me. Calling me Veronica." He said with a pout.

The patrol team leader sighs.
"Still….You should not hit him in the place that can be seen. Hit him in the back or stomach next time." The patrol team leader said approving  his action.

Kei sighs when the lecherous bast*rd was taken away.

"I knew it. I will never help anyone again even if they were to die." He said angrily. He doesn't want to continue his jogging so he went home.

Jeremy walks to the Subdivision's guard house. His cousin, Gale, is being held inside.

Jeremy frowns seeing Gale's sorry face.

"Don't look at me like that. You will make me feel bad." Gale pouts.

"You got dumped after cheating and you have the gall to get drunk and sad? I say this, you deserve to die." Jeremy coldly said.
"Don't embarrass our family and your family. Why didn't you come home and drink there instead? Or go to our house? You idiot!"

Gale pouts.
"I am not supposed to get that drunk. I am being careful but things happen."

"Things happen my ass." He snorts.
"Come with me. Dad and Uncle are waiting to hear this 'things happens' from you." Jeremy snorts.

"Urgh…." 
Gale felt his body was in pain.
"Wait.. I feel like my body got terribly beaten up."

Jeremy faced darkens.
He walks out.

"Sirs, did you beat him up while he is unconscious?" He asks coldly.

The guards shake their heads.

"Look. I have bruises all over my body! Do you want me to sue you all?!" Gale angrily shouted.

"Wait! Listen first! Now tell me what happened or this will reach the management's ears."
Jeremy.

They all don't want to say it but the threat of being fired wins over.

"Actually, a resident called us to report this man to us. When we arrive there, the boy is already beating him up."

"For you to hide this information! You must be an accomplished!" Gale angrily points at them.

Jeremy chops his pointing finger to stop him.

"Why didn't you capture him if he was beating my cousin up?" -and why hide it? Jeremy frowns.

"That kid is a nice kid. He means well. But this gentleman put his hand on him and attacked him. It seems you are too drunk and called him a woman's name and kissed him. So the kid beat him up."

Gale gapes.
"I……"

Jeremy glares at him.
"You even put your hand on a resident? You bas-----"

Gale looks terribly aggrieved.

"Still, this is not right for you to hide this piece of information. I won't report it  because it's our fault but please be partial next time."
Jeremy said.

"But!" Gale shut up seeing Jeremy's scary glare.

"Can I know the name of this resident? Don't worry. We just want to apologize for my cousin's ill behavior."

The guards all nod.
"That boy is a good kid. Don't blame him too much. He just recently came here from a province. He lives in the Wilderburg household." The team patrol leader said.

Jeremy's face darkens even more.
"You are not talking about Kei, right?"

"Oh. Sir, you know that kid too?"

Jeremy glares at Gale.
"Asher will kill you."

"Eh? What did I do?" Gale pouts.

Jeremy sighs.
He doesn't want to talk to this asshole any---

"You kissed Kei?" Jeremy glares at him and leaves him.

Gale blinks.
He never sees such a killing intent from his older cousin till now.
Not only him, the guards all step away from Jeremy.

Gale has to ask a guard to drive him to the Settir household because Jeremy left him for real.
That heartless man.

A/N:

Ah......
Um...