Holy Grail War

at the same time, another day in Oranio, a bright sunny day, the street's as busy as ever, and adventurer's heading to the dungeon, in the Hestia familia, their captain Bell Cranel and his familia get ready to move to the dungeon as Bell and the rest of the familia are doing what they always do as they head to the dungeon, then out of nowhere just as the Hestia familia enter the guild to notify Enia about their departure, the guild sound's an alarm.

voice:" attention, attention, a large body of magical energy is spotted in Oranio, something on the level of a god's Arcanum, for your safety, remain inside until further notice, I repeat, a large body of magical energy is spotted in Oranio, something on the level of a god's Arcanum, for your safety, remain inside until further notice"

Bell:" what's going on"

Enia:" I don't know"

Loki:" something's wrong, I came here with some feeling telling me to come here"

Freya:" I as well"

Miach:' it's not a coincidence I think, but why were we drawn here"

Bell:" almost every god and goddess is here, what's going on"

Hestia:" I don't know, all I know is that I was drawn here, almost... pulled even"

Ouranos:" as was I"

Loki:" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, if your here, who's keeping the dungeon at bey"

Ouranos:" that is hardly a concern right now, listen carefully everyone, the dungeon-" 

Finn:" EMERGENCY"

Enia:" what happened"

Finn:" the dungeon... it's... gone"

everyone:" WHAT"

Loki:" the dungeon couldn't have just disappeared out of thin air"

Gareth:" it's true, the dungeon is gone, it's almost as if... it sealed completely up since the floor's suddenly started closing"

Ouranos:" it's true, when I was using my power to seal it, I felt as it suddenly started to get weaker to the point of vanishing"

Riveria:" we even asked the Xeno's and they said the dungeon suddenly started closing in on itself, almost as if it was disappearing"

Bell:" what happened to them"

Finn:" We were in a rush to leave, so we lost them, but we're far more concerned about the dungeon suddenly disappearing than the Xeno's right now"

Bell:" what's going on"

then out of nowhere, Bell started to glow as he asked what was happening, then he shined bright and disappeared with the magical dust still there as everyone was shocked.

Lily:" WHAT HAPPENED"

Freya:"... I wonder, can we use our divine mirror to see where Bell went"

Ouranos:" it is allowed, see what happened to him and fast, whatever it is, we'll investigate it and make sure to correct it if we can"

Haruhime:" this is bad"

Welf:" is Bell going to be okay"

Loki:" don't worry, I'm sure he's fine"

opening a divine Mirror, they are opened to see Bell was in some area, but not only did he get in the middle of nowhere in a forest, but it seemed a special spear was in the sky as well, it seemed odd, it was clear blue like the sky, but if you look at it in a certain way, you can see it, but that wasn't all, it seemed to be similar to the divine realm of the gods, but it seemed nothing can go in or out, but they could at least see inside.