Grail War's New Master

entering the cave, Bell and the woman who saved him are now face to face with a question on his mind.

swordman:" I see, you have no idea what's going on, well, that's why I'm here to explain... this area we are in, or more accurately, this separate reality is another dimension that is housed for the Holy Grail War

Bell:" Holy... Grail War"

Swordman:"... let me explain, the holy grail war is a battle royal of master's and their familiar's to get a special wish granting device, the winner and his familiar will be granted one wish of whatever they please from it"

Bell:" it can't be that powerful"

Swordman:"... Bell... you know how the god's and goddesses descended onto the world"

Bell:" yes"

Swordman:"... tell me, where do you think all their power is being stored at"

Bell:"... you don't mean"

Loki:" aw crude"

Miach:" if that's true, then this can be bad"

Welf:" um, on a scale of one to ten, how bad is this"

Hephaestus:" depending on who it goes to, it can go from actually being helpful, to ending all life as we know it if it gets into the wrong hands"

Lily:" I'm scared"

Bell:" wait, but what about this familiar thing"

Swordman:" I see... let me say my name and explain thing's then, but believe me, I'm telling the truth"

Bell:" why would saying your name be called a lie"

Celdia:" I am the Queen of the Elves and Albert Waldstein's former ally A thousand years ago to fight the One Eyed Black Dragon, Celdia Ljos Alf"

Bell:" WHAT"

Riveria:" now that she mentions it, she looks almost identical to the portrait of her, though, she looks much younger than in the picture"

Bell:" you're her... but... how"

Celdia:" the grail has a record of people who have left their mark on history, so people like me, who are remembered and left a mark on history can be summoned to be familiar's, and look at your chest"

Bell:" what, why, didn't you heal it- WHAT ARE THESE MARK'S ON MY CHEST"

Celdia:" those are your seal's of faith, they act like obedient spell's that can force your familiar to obey an order they want to disobey"

Bell:" wait... you said I was your master, does that mean... I summoned you, and... these seal's are to have complete control over you"

Celdia:" now you're getting it"

after that was stated, every elf broke out in a fury watching as each explode upon knowing Bell can force Celdia to do whatever he wants her to do.

Lefiya:" THAT HUMAN CANNOT CONTROL HER LIKE A TOY"

Alicia:" BURN THE SINNER, BURN HIM NOW"

Bell:" HOLD ON, I CAN'T JUST CONTROL YOU"

Celdia:" yes you can, Bell, those seals also act as our connection, Familair's are only able to maintain their existence by their master's Mana supplying us, you're something like a battery to a lightbulb, without you, I cannot exist, think of it like this, in exchange for me to exist once again, I must be bound and serve the person who summoned me and for them to be my master, so you're not at fault here, besides, it was the luck of the draw you summoned me, you could have summoned anyone, meaning if not me, someone else would be under your command"