↳𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

You were in the kitchen making brownies, Kaylee's favorite vegan ones. You lick the batter off the spoon like a children, your hair was in pigtails and of course you were wearing your usual goth clothes.

 You lick the batter off the spoon like a children, your hair was in pigtails and of course you were wearing your usual goth clothes

You put them on the gold plate and fork and you dig in. You smiled at the taste. And with that the door burst up and then it slammed.

"Baby you home ?" you asked her waiting for her response, but there was know. "Kay ?" you asked again mouth full of your chocolate pleasure.

You didn't hear it after a couple of minutes. You go the outside pool to see Kaylee dipping her feet into it, you could hear small soft sobs coming from there.

"Kaylee what's going on ?" you put your hand on her shoulder, she brushed it off. Your hand started shaking, you felt worried. "Kaylee please talk to me, I mean is everything going well are you ok ?"

"Just go away please." she said to you but you knew it was not her asking you, it was her telling you, it was a warning and it was her serious and angry voice.

"No, I'm not you don't get to shut me out Kaylee, come on I mean what's bothering you-"

"You know d*mn well that's bothering me !" Kaylee yelled to you, your eyes went wide. "W-What the h*ll are you talking about ?!"

"Don't play dumb I see right through you ?" your ran your fingers threw your hair "For the last and final time what the f*ck did I do ?" Kaylee takes your phone from your pocket which you had been trying to hid and showed you how Danielle been calling you many times.

"Kaylee, I swear-"

"YOU SWEAR WHAT ?! THAT THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON, YOU GET JEALOUS OF ME AND LULU BUT HERE YOU ARE TEXTING DANIELLE BEHIND MY BACK !" you snap, your angry issue getting the best of you.

"SAYS THE ONE THAT'S BEEN TEXTING JENNY !" Kaylee huffed and said "AND WHERE IN YOUR PARANOID MIND DO YOU THINK ME AND JENNY LIKE ONE ANOTHER !"

"BECAUSE REALLY IT'S NOTICEABLE !"

Kaylee got her feet from the pool and said "GOD'S YOU ARE SO PREDICTABLE !" as she started to walk away, that trigger you, you grabbed her hand roughly and yelled "DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME !"

"WHY LIKE HOW YOUR EX DID, LIKE HOW YOUR BAND DID, AND REALLY LIKE HOW YOUR DAD WALKED OUT OF YOUR LIFE !" you back down as soon as she said that, your eyes filled with tears and you let out a sad sob.

Kaylee put her hand over her mouth "Oh my god Y/N I'm so sorry-" she tried to touch your hands but you pulled away.

"How could you say that ?! You know how I feel about that stuff !" Kaylee's eyes drop you could tell she was very sorry, the look of guilt filling your face.

"There was nothing going on between me and Danielle got it ?!" You screamed, when you got mad Kaylee rubbed her shoulder,

"I'm so done." you say walking, "Y/N !" Kaylee said going after you, but you smacked her hand back. "Don't even."