↳"𝐅 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 "- 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

A/N : When Danielle Rose Russell is talking the text is going to be normal, while Danielle Campbell is talking her text is going to be italic, just so you all know the difference between them. Now onward to the story !

(Danielle's POV)

Danielle looked at Danielle. Danielle thrashed around as Danielle noticed and said "What are you mad about, if there is anyone who should be angry it's me !"

Danielle's eyes dropped as Danielle sat in front of Danielle's in her red velvet chair, her black and gold Louis Vuitton gun in her hand as she said "I am on the run Danielle ! Thanks to you ! I had to leave my gang behind leaving it in the hands of Penny while I'm away because of you !,"

Danielle ran her gun over Danielle's cheek as Danielle shivered as Danielle said in seductive tone "Because you couldn't handle Y/N Antariksa being together with Kaylee Bryant, so you had me shoot her.

Danielle chuckled and said "Yeah also you failed about that, she's still breathing and for the record I didn't want Kaylee to die. I wanted her to be hurt and that's it. But you had to take it to far and she almost died !"

Danielle rubbed her temples and said "You are the one who wanted me to spare Kaylee, decides don't worry I have something planned for Kaylee, she owns me, both of you do."

"Don't you own me huh Rouge," she told her saying Danielle's gang name from a while back.

"You can't escape me Danielle, no matter how hard you try. You are mine pretty kitty, no matter what you say."

Danielle looked at her and spit in her face.

Danielle closed her eyes and wiped the spit from her eye. "You b*tch !" she said knocking Danielle in the head with her gun.

Danielle who had grown tried of Danielle and with that Danielle kicked Danielle in her knee and cut herself free.

Danielle rose up and held her knife to Danielle's throat. Danielle smirked devilish.

"No wonder your nickname is Rogue, you can go crazy real quick." as Danielle looked at her with a smirk.

"You are insane Danielle, I should kill you." 

Danielle smirked at her and was able to get the knife out of her hands as she slammed Danielle to a wall.

"You will not, what you are going to do is let me live her, because thanks to you people are after me so I suggest you do as I say or I can tell Y/N about what you asked me to do are you sure you want that to happen ?" as she clenched Danielle's shoulders.

Danielle whimpered she had just got her relationship with Y/N stable and she didn't want to lose that.

Danielle hissed "Fine whatever, just do what you want and leave Y/N out of it."

Danielle grinned as she added "Good job."

Danielle said "The gun has to go though." Danielle rose a brow but Danielle gave her a look. "I do not want this in my house."

"Fine be that way." as she put the gun on the table. "I've had enough for the night, I'm off." as Danielle grabbed her and pushed her back to her, and softly kissed her neck.

Danielle a sucker for kisses like that asked "If I let you, you'll behave ?" as she said "Maybe I will, maybe I won't, I am a bad bad girl anyway."

Danielle groaned and with that she kissed Danielle and Danielle kissed back.

Danielle went to the bed and took of Danielle's heels and laid down looking at Danielle with a smirk.