QUAN

"knock knock". Queen, lets go before we be late for school Quan yelled out. Im not going Q leave me alone iight. I barged in the room forgetting all about invading her privacy. What you mean you not going to school ? I was 17 and Quan was 16 but yet, here he was thinking he was the oldest lol. Quan I don't feel good and im cramping iight, plus I won't nothing anyway ! iight bet I guess I can give you a pass for that feminine shit he said laughing and walking out of the room. Get you some rest shawty I'll be back after school to check on you big head, love you .I love you too bro she yelled out as the front door closed. As i walked down the street leaving my apartment complex I pulled out my already rolled blunt of white widow && sparked it up. I saw my nigga Spook standing on the block making an exchange with looked to be a familiar face. I thought my eyes was deceiving me until I got closer and close. Mike what the fuck are you doing dog ? Mind your fucking business youngsta and stay in your place before I beat your ass some more. Yeah iight. Mom know what you out here doing? Mike laughed like I had just said the funniest thing ever. Boy your mama do more dope than me. That's why im out here now tryna score something because her ass went in my bag and snorted all my shit while i was sleep. Shaking my head I just walked off. I can't wait until im able to get me and my sister out of here. I'd do anything to get up out of this motherfucker.