A plane to catch

Anirya (aa-ni-r-yaa) Vasudev, a Princess uncrowned, a girl who grew up under the facade her father created, a safe-house.She knew nothing of world, the only things she knew were portrayed.

But Anirya, thought, the show was true and that's how she grew. She was told her mother died giving birth to her, the only women her father cherished all his life, before her birth. Her father, Atuly Vasudev, was truly ,the Sarthak-namadey (the name who behaves as the very defination of his name) he was unparalleled entrepreneur, a man so composed, Vasudev was a famous business tycoon across Europe, but his power was unequaled in Italy, the beautiful. Country, she always admired and grew up.

Yes, she had friends, the very amazing and beautiful souls at that, people she loved to spend her time.After, only few years of her birth, Mr.Vasudev, witnessed the talent his daughter possessed, like a moon among stars, her power to understand everything  soon came to the notice of her father.

She was a prodigy, a women gifted with an impeccable memory, and that's when her father started hiding things from her, terrible things at that, by the time she was 15 she has read almost everything, and mastered most of the things. Where, she was allowed to read all the science across the world, her father made sure that she never comes across the history. She was taught at home, more like a castle, was connected as friends with most powerful families across the world.

Not, to forget, she had a fianceé, already, who took fancy of her when she attended one of the parties her aunt in india threw, and approached her father, Vasudev thought this was great idea, marrying her to  India sounded good, all he wanted was her daughter as far as possible from Italy and from commoners , but when questioned he just casually replied that most people in India get engaged by the time they are twenty which is so untrue, he used his indian lineage to his advantage.

Rithvik, the first time he saw anirya he fell in love, the way she analyses things, he wanted to offer her his everything, but alas, he was denied by her security personnel, the minute, he tried to approach her, he one of the finest bachelors in the world, most young entrepreneur, was denied the audience, to the italian princess of Indian lineage, but he was not one of those people who understand the meaning of failure, he would never accept it and he knew, what Atuly Vasudev was totally, but anyhow, his heart was not ready to accept the fact that she was beyond his reach.

He knew everything surrounding her was controlled by her father, he knew no one dared to tell her the facts, her father gifted her everything branded things, her own personal designer,she was trained in martial arts and weaponry, what not!? But honesty, he never dared to give.Rithvik wanted her in his life and that's all mattered to him at that moment, he dared to propose a deal to Vasudev, that was he promised to keep her safe and far away from Italy, he promised to be vasudev's successor. He was very particular about his choice of words and made Vasudev belive that, he would continue his leagacy of crime and would never tell anirya the truth, when the actually meaning of lines was he would take over vasudev's business yes, but he would then on legalise every thing, and he would bestow freedom to people under vasudev's regime, he would tell the truth to anirya. But, life is a great player, and one should wait for their time, and no-one knew this better than Rithvik.

Everything was going on perfectly until, the day anirya came across a letter accidentally which was addressed to her by her mother, That eventful day she dismissed her security as she wanted to read up few books in library, and when she started looking through books, unable to decide what to read, she came across this large encyclopaedia, but when she climbed up the stairs of the library, she found a papers inside the encyclopedia. Anirya, was excited to look into the hidden secrets of the papers, after all books have secrets and that's how she fell in love with them. She hurriedly claimed down the stairs and settled herself on one of her favourite womb chair, which she lovingly bought for her library, when she took a visit to United States. And opened the papers, only to be shocked, they were letters, not any letters, but letters from her mom. The women, whose memories were only photos of her rooms wall, she started reading.

Dear Ani,

  I hope you won't hate me, I know I couldn't be a better mother, I know I left you and you would be hell angry with me for leaving you, But, I want you to know I love you dearly, more than my life, I will always cherish the one year, I have spent with you.

          Anirya stopped at the last line of the paragraph, one year, her mother who was said to be dead giving birth to her, spent one year with her, how is this possible. She continued to read.

  I know, I shouldn't have left you there, I should have taken you with me, to India. But, I was helpless, with an unborn in my womb and on run, I was a helpless women, I loved him with everything I have got, but I was unable to see the violence he was spreading across the nation, I hated to see the monster in the man I loved, I begged him not to walk on the path to hell, I begged him to think about our future, I was shaken when, I witnessed what he has bought upon the beautiful country, greed is something that can affect many lives, We have seen what happened to people, who ran along the paths of blood-thirst, the Nazis, who killed millions for nothing, the Spanish was fought, and many civilians killed for nothing, I never wanted to be one of those evils, who bring upon the disaster to everyone, just for the sake of their power-thirst. When we were young, careless I fell in love with your dad, he was charming young man, with the words that can motivate rocks to work, I was fascinated by him, who would have thought same man wanted world to himself. Yes, I loved him, but I am not the women, who would stand injustice, So I decided to ran like a coward, I decided to leave him, but not without a fight, I told him, I warned him I would leave if, he won't stop the distruction but he was too high on power to listen.

By now, anirya's eyes were moist, she had a loving mother, and she would have had a sibling, if she was still here. Thinking about the possibility of her mother alive, made her adrenaline rush. She read again through the letter.

And that's when I decided to leave, I wanted to take you with me, but, a scavenger under the name of your father's most trusted, started doubting my plans. Now, I am packed with a spill proof escape plan, and have a flight to catch under disguise, thankfully few people are ready to help me. But, if you ever want to find me, never forget to find me at 12.6636° N, 75.6163° E.

                                     Your loving Mother,
                                             Sowparnika.

And now, anirya knew what's to be done, she always wondered why God has blessed her with such an amazing intelligence, it was her time to reform, but first she had a flight to catch.