Chapter Eleven

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to JK. Rowling, not me. Just writing an alternate ending.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICS.

Harry looked at the room he was given at Potter manor. It was his old one, but now it had soft creamy colors instead of the crimson red it used to be. Lily Potter was nursing him back to health after his six years in Azkaban prison. 'Speak of the devil.' He thought as he saw Lily Potter open the door entering with a tray of food. "Honey, I made this for you. It used to be your favorite before..." She cut herself off as she spiraled through her depressing thoughts.

"Here.." She offered him the tray while he was still in bed. When he just stared at the lasagna, she picked the fork and started feeding him thinking of all she had done to her little Harry, that looked like a seven-year-old. After a few bites, he could no longer hold it down.  The vomit went everywhere. She sighed and got up to bring a bucket and a towel. She cleaned him up and looked at him trying to figure out how to make everything right again. "Maybe some soup would be nice. You can't feed someone who is sick lasagna." He chastised her. She looked up surprised, it was the first time he spoke since he was out of Azkaban. She eagerly nodded heading to the kitchen to make some soup, smooth on the stomach.

'Father, what is the next step?' He asked using the connection between him and Voldemort. 'Do you know the Malfoys?' Asked his father. 'Yes, the Potters do nothing but trash the name.' Voldemort chuckled. 'Well, Lucius Malfoy is the current head of the house. So I want you to befriend his son, Draco Malfoy. I cannot come back until You are the head of the house and as the eldest twin, the privilege is within you to get everything. Trying to make it up to you the Potters will make you the heir as well as the Black heir. After they make you the sole heir, James Potter and Sirius Black will unfortunately die. Then you and only you can alter the will. Then I will come back and everything will be as it was meant to be.' As Voldemort finished talking Lily Potter came back with a hot plate of chicken soup.

l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

     ' Oliver Potter, fake?'

'Earlier today we received shocking news from our sources inside the Department of Magical Law Enforcement that Harry Potter was the true boy who lived while his brother Oliver got the credit for vanquishing he-who-must-not-be-named. We asked directly what happened that night and our anonymous source said that, 'he-who-must-not-be-named, entered using the door and tortured James Potter by using the Cruitatus curse and moved to the nursery where Lily Potter and the newly borns were hiding. Before they could escape, he entered the nursery and stunned Lily Potter. We have no recollection after that but we can see how the mistake could have been made. Oliver Potter was found with a scar that was bleeding on his cheek, while Harry's scar was not bleeding, nor was it glowing. Oliver's magic had flourished but Harry's was dim, almost like a squib's.' '

'What I ask now readers is that how could Lily and James Potter put their eldest child in Azkaban and make their second-born heir to all they own. How could a person put their child in the most feared prison with only dementors as company for six years? He-who-must-not-be-named could have done wrong but, the Potters are the real evil.

'Rita Skeeter.'

Harry smirked as he saw the paper's headline. 'At least Skeeter's good for something.' He thought. He hid the paper under the mattress as he heard a knock on his bedroom door. "Come in." He said, as his voice returned. James Potter entered the room his lips missing the customary smile. "hey Harry, I picked up your brother from the platform, he's here now. Do you want to meet him?" He asked. "Sirius Black, your godfather is also here." Said James timidly. He didn't know what Harry's reaction to seeing Oliver would be, he was in the first place put in there because he had attacked Oliver. Harry however inwardly smirked. 'This is going to be fun. Time to start the show.' He thought deviously. "I think I will meet them."  James smiled at his 'optimistic' son and opened the door to reveal Sirius Black and Oliver Potter. "Hello." He said as they entered the room.

"Hi there, Harry. Do you remember me?" Asked Sirius as he sat on the edge of the bed. 'So this is Mother's blood traitor cousin?' He asked himself. 'It will be fun getting her house out of his grasp.' Harry nodded and gave the man a small smile. 

They spent the afternoon chatting with Oliver and Sirius and touring the manor he already knew from inch to inch. When it was almost 7, the fireplace in the sitting room roared alive and a few people came out. The big sitting room of the Potters was inhabited by the Potters, Harry, Sirius Black, and several others that Harry knew.

The elderly man asked "Harry dear, do you know who we are?" Harry eagerly nodded his head and said, "Yes, I saw you when you came to train Oliver when he was six." He replied. He pointed at the man and said, "You are Professor Albus Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts." He continued with the introductions. "You are Professor Minerva McGonagall, you teach transfiguration. You are Professor Pomona Sprout, you teach herbology." When Harry reached a man with a black cloak he paused and gasped, "You're Professor Severus Snape, you are the youngest potions master in England and also the potions Professor at Hogwarts. I am a big fan." He said gushing over the man. He moved to the next person and said, "You are Professor Fillius Flitwick, you are the charms professor at Hogwarts and also a professional dueler. I admired your work.  I don't know you." He said as he came in front of a man with shining golden hair and a smile that frequented the papers.

Minerva snickered and said, "I like you very much." Gilderoy Lockhart was looking at Harry gaping like a fish. Severus snorted and said, "He is Gilderoy Lockhart the defense against the dark arts Professor." Harry looked at the black-cloaked man and said, "Thank you, Professor." Snape looked at the boy and said, "I like you. Much more than your brother."

"We are here to let you catch up on your first year so you would be ready to enter the second year of the curriculum." Harry just nodded and said, "But, I don't have a wand."

"Tomorrow you will go to Diagon alley to get the materials needed with your family and then we will begin with your training." Surmised Albus Dumbledore. Harry just nodded simply as he thought of how much fun it would be to get his revenge.