A Duel In Love

Normal talking
"Wrisping"
'Thinking'
*Sound Effect and action*
<Text's/Call's>
=======================

Y/N's P.O.V

It was the first day at class at Duel Academy. Currently we're in Dr. Crowler class and he asked the class a question.

Dr. Crowler: Ok everyone. Who can tell me the different cards in Duel Monster?

I raised my hand to answer his question.

Dr. Crowler: Ah! Y/N, go on

I stand up and tell him the different cards that exist.

Y/N: Duel Monster cards can be grouped into Normal Monster Cards, Fusion Monster Cards, Ritual Monster Cards, Effect Monster Cards, Trap Cards, Spell Cards. Trap Cards can be divided into Normal Traps, Counter Traps, and Continuous Traps. Spell Cards can be separated into Normal Spells, Continuous Spells, Equip Spells, Quick-Play Spells, Ritual Spells and Field Spells

Dr. Crowler: Perfect! Well done, Y/N! Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from one of my Obelisk Blues!

I didn't like his elitist attitude, but I just go along with it.

Y/N: Yes, Dr. Crowler

I just sit back down and see Alexis smiling at me. I returned her smile with me own, but when see saw that, she suddenly look away with a red tint to her cheeks.

Y/N: 'I wonder, why did she look away?'

Dr. Crowler: Hmm... Now, who should we question next? *Look at Syrus* You, Syrus Truesdale!

Syrus: Ahh! *Stand up straight*

Dr. Crowler: Explain to the class, what a field spell is, please

I could see that Syrus was super nervous being on the spotlight.

Syrus: Umm... A Field Spell is, uh, it's the... thing that affects the thing that is, uh...

Then a random Obelisk Blue boy rudely shout at him.

Random Obelisk Blue Male: Even Pre-Duelers know the answer to this, you Slifer Slacker!

Almost every Obelisk Blues laughed at him, beside me, Alexis and her two friends next to her.

Syrus: No, I know! It's uh, uh... *Started to blush from embarrassment*

Bastion: Hmm

Jaden: Relax, Sy. You totally got this

Dr. Crowler: I think not. Sit down. Now would someone please give me the answer-- preferably someone not wearing red, thank you

Once again almost all of the Obelisk Blues laughed.

Syrus: I blew it. I've made all the Slifers look bad

I was about to say something, but Jaden beat me to it.

Jaden: You know something, teach...

Syrus: Huh?

Y/N: Hmm?

Jaden: You really shouldn't go and make fun of Slifers like that

Dr. Crowler: Huh?!

Jaden: I mean, I'm a Slifer, and I beat you. So when you make fun of us, you're really making fun of yourself!

Crowler was furious from Jaden comment and was biting down on his handkerchief and screaming. I was laughing hard and heard Alexis giggled.

Y/N: 'I shouldn't be laughing... but he dose have a point'

Dr. Crowler: 'That's it! I will not tolerate this Slacker at my school for another second. I'll see to it he's taken down!