kinda more than friends

Tell me what yall think ab this because I don't want to bore yall

I go to a boring school but good thing school ends for summer break today i get up out of bed and go do my morning routine then go down stairs and see my mom....

Mom: hey goodmorning honey today is the last day of school!!! * she says jumping *

Y/N: MOM!! quit you know I'm not a morning person * you say with a little laugh *

- at school

You see your friends so you head over and while your walking over you realize Billie is staring at you but you just let it go...

Cody: HEY BITCH!!!! * he's been your friend now for ab 4 years *

Y/N: hi * you say half asleep *

Yal start talking and Billie is still staring at you..

Y/N: she's been staring at me all morning!!

Cody: don't worry about it BUT she's totally checking you out tho!!

Y/N: shut the fuck up * you say laughing  

You go to class and your doing your work and realize that Billie is looking at you so you ask her...

Y/N: BILLIE  why are you staring at me??

Billie: just looking...* she say grinning *

You blush but you roll eyes and and turn around...

- after school

It's been a couple hours later and you are doing your night routine bc you are tired you head to go take a shower..after your shower you walk back into your room and you are changing the you hear a loud noise from your balcony so you put on your robe and open the door and see Billie taking pictures of you and you tell her..

Y/N: Billie?? BILLIE WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES OF ME DELETE THEM NOW...

Billie: only if you do me a favor.?.

Y/N:  and what is that??

Billie: you have to go to dinner and a party with me tomorrow night..

Y/N: ok....hold on wait..

Billie: what??

Y/N: Billie eilish pirate Baird o'Connell are you asking me on a date??

Billie: yes I am so are you going or not ???

Y/N: yea sure I'll go..

Billie: ok we got a deal

Y/N: ok deal goodnight Billie..

Billie: goodnight mamas..

You blush but you close the door and Billie goes home and you go to sleep

Ok how did yall like it????

It's pretty short I'm sorry