part four

-the next morning

You wake up and start to freak out because you forgot that you stayed at Billies then Billie wakes up..

Billie: hey goodmorning mamas what's wrong??

Y/N: BILLIE weres my phone I need to see if my mom has texted or called me...

Billie: yeah it's on the dresser.. baby why are you so worried??

Y/N: my mom will kill me because I didn't come home last night

Billie: just tell her you spent the night at my house...

Y/N: Billie she's just gonna be mad I gotta go bye love you baby I'll text you when I get home..

Billie: bye love you too...

You get in your car and drive to your house as fast as you could you get to your house and walk in and see your mom sitting on the couch

Mom: WEAR WERE YOU AT??

Y/N: mom I was at bil- (your phone starts to ring)

Mom: SO...are you going to answer it

Y/N: do you want me to answer it??

Mom: yes you dumb bitch!! And put it on speaker...

Y/N: ok..

You look at the name and it's Billie

You pick it up

Billie: hey beautiful did you get home??

Mom:  who the fuck is that..

*Silence*

Mom: HUH you better say something
Y/N..

Y/N: um- she's my friend..

Mom: O really just a friend.. what's her name??

Y/N: mom it's Billie

Mom: so yall are just friends??

Billie: well I want to-

Y/N: NO were just friends (you say louder than Billie)

Mom: ok well Billie you and your family can come over for dinner..

Billie: o-ok I'll go tell them bye I'll talk to you later..

Y/N: ok bye see you tonight (she giggles then hangs up) 

After you hug up the phone your mom was so nice to you after

Mom: so what are you gonna cook for dinner??

Y/N: I'm not sure yet but I think spigety or salad..

Mom: kinda sounds like you know then..(laughs)

Y/N: I'm going to the store I'll be back in I don't know when so don't be shocked if I'm not back in 30 minutes..

Mom: ok bye..

When you get in the car you drive to Billie's house...you get there and go in

Billie: hey ba-

Before she could finish you fall into her arms sodding then she picks you up and takes you to her room.

Billie: what's wrong baby??

Y/N: I'm tired of not being myself I want to but I know my mom will be upset and will send me to a therapist or something..

Billie: what are you talking about honey ??

Y/N: my mom is homophobic and she doesn't know I'm bisexual I'm tired of trying to hide my real self and my feelings....

Billie: it gonna be ok I will help you ok...

You nod because you just didn't want to do it by yourself and you know Billie will stick up with you...

Billie: see it will be fine do you want to tell her tonight because like I'm already going to your house..

Y/N: yea that's ok with me..

Billie: we got a deal..

Y/N: so do you want to go to the store with me??

Billie: yea let's go..

Yall go to the store and get the things you needed and drive to your house and walk in

Mom: hey you little bitch you took for-

She looked up and saw Billie with you and Billie looked mad

Mom: oh heyy Billie..

Billie: hi

Y/N: mom I'm gonna go start cooking dinner.

- in the kitchen

Billie is staring at you and you ask her..

Y/N: Billie why are you staring at me??

Billie: because I can't believe you have to deal with her she's so rude to you..

Y/N: Billie it's fine at least she doesn't touch me..

Billie: yea I guess..

You get finish cooking and Maggie Patrick fin and claudia are there already and yall sit down to eat dinner and tell your mom

Billie: umm...so miss Logan earlier on the phone I didn't get to say what I wanted to.

Mom: so what did you need to say??

Billie: well when you asked if we were dating she said no but I want to be more than friends with your daughter..

Mom: well I don't think that's going to be able to happen..

Y/N: but why wouldn't it??

Mom: Y/N so are you saying you like Billie??

Y/N: yes

Mom:  NO YOU CAN'T NO DAUGHTER OF MINE IS GONNA BE GAY!!

Y/N: mom can we talk ab this later??

Mom: no we are talking about it now.

Y/N: ok !!

Maggie: I think you should calm down lily and listen to what she's trying to say..

Mom: HEY listen to me I did not work 18 years of my life to have a gay daughter that I didn't even want

*Silence*

Mom: so if I have done this for her she is gonna be who i want her to be!!

Y/N: YOU KNOW WHAT MOM fuck you..
You don't control me AND I was not a problem for i tried so hard to please you but I'm done so go fuck yourself..

Everyone is staring at you in shock while you have tears in your eyes..

Y/N: so yes I am bisexual and yes I meant everything I said and I hope you meant everything you said because I NEVER wanted you either.. ( you say standing up and running upstairs )

Billie finneas and claudia follow you..when you get in your room you sit on the floor and start crying then you hear a knock on the door..

Y/N: c-come in..

Billie: hey hey it's gonna be ok you can pack up some things your staying with me for a while..

Y/N: ok ( you say jumping up to get two suitcases)

Claudia: I guess we are gonna have to come back to get more things.

Y/N: no all I need is clothes and the escentuals so it's not that much..

Billie and claudia kinda stari at each other wheil finneas is helping you pack yall finally get done packing and head down stairs with everything  then go put it In the car Patrick and Maggie were waiting so you just get in and go to Billie's....