The Surprise of a Lifetime (ChelseaxTatsumi Chapter 2)

"Ah... What an idiot, huh?" She smiled and walked into her room, but what she found was not at all what she expected. The room smelled amazing, as if someone had put scented candles or something on the ground. In fact, it was just that: there were multiple candles on the ground, each different colors like red and blue, and one was green. But in between them was something she didn't expect. It was a present or something. "Probably from Tatsumi or something. He was acting pretty weird," Chelsea thought to herself. She walked towards it slowly and saw that it was from Tatsumi. But what was in it was something incredible, and unexpected.

"H-How did he know?!" Chelsea silently questioned. "It's... It's..."

-Continued-

"It's a whole new bag of amazing lollipops, I know. I've heard you really like em." Tatsumi had snuck in, while she was captivated from the present, and was now wearing a tuxedo. "Thought to myself, why not have a little bonding time with my new teammate?"

Blushing a deep shade of pink, Chelsea replied, "Wh-what's up with the candles, then?!"

"Oh, those? I have no clue, to be honest." Tatsumi smiled and laughed a bit. He was completely oblivious to the fact that her face was like a strawberry, she was blushing so much. But... Deep down inside, he was blushing, too, but it just didn't show. That's something you'd expect from a member of Night Raid.

"L-look, Tatsumi, I'm not really in the mood right now for a date but..." Chelsea looked at the ground. "M-Maybe later..." She mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?" He asked, rubbing his head from where she hit him earlier.

"N-nothing! Nothing at all. You should get some hearing aids or something." She smirked at the ground, twiddling her hair with her thumb and forefinger.

"Can I sit with you? We can hang out for a bit, you know?" Tatsumi was now showing that he was blushing, but not enough for Chelsea to detect, even though she could see that kind of thing easily.

She looked into his eyes, his dreamy eyes and then went deep into thought... Why am I looking at him this way? Chelsea thought to herself. Is this what it's like to be attracted to someone? N-no, don't be an idiot, Chelsea. She was staring, not at him, but into space. It just so happened where she was looking was...

"Ch-Chelsea, stop staring at my crotch..." He covered it up with his hands and looked at her innocently. There was definitely something different about this guy.

Chelsea shook her head to wake her up, and mumbled unintelligibly, "Sorry, I was just deep in thought... Yeah, you can sit with me." She looked up into his eyes and smiled, unknowingly making Tatsumi attracted to her even more.

They both sit down, across from each other, and move the candles away. "So, Chelsea, I normally start with a game first. Well, actually, it's my first time doing this, but whatever, you know what I mean. Let's do a game to get to know each other like... I don't know... Truth or Dare, per se? Just a suggestion." He smiled nonchalantly, as if it wouldn't be too crazy of a game.

Author's Note- Never say yes to a Truth or Dare ladies. Especially if you're fairly attractive. Unless, of course, it's in a fanfiction. Then the answer is always yes. No means yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chelsea, of course, could see right through what she thought was just a facade and had an idea where this was going {she's not an idiot you guys, she's actually pretty smart} but decided eh, what the heck. "Sure, why not. I'll go first then."

"Truth or Dare?"

"Hmm... Truth." She popped one of the Lollipops into her mouth and immediately closed her eyes in pleasure. It was amazing, in her opinion.

"Give me a minute to think up one." Tatsumi looked towards the sky and clenched his fist. He sat for a minute thinking, then decided. "If you had to choose someone who has the strongest Teigu on Earth, who would it be?"

Chelsea didn't expect a question like that. She was actually expecting a perverted question or something. "Uhhh... I'd have to say Muramase cause it's basically a one hit kill weapon. Alright, so now it's your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to become Incursio as soon as we leave this room."

"Ugh, fine... Don't let me forget. Alright, so Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to... Show me your best dance moves."

Oh yeah, I can see where this could be going but lolno ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Okay, I guess?" She stood up and did the entire Me!Me!Me! dance, in perfect order (but not, of course, the Ecchi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). "Alright, now it's your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Tatsumi replied.

"Out of the other 4 girls in Night Raid, who is, in your opinion, the cutest? I took myself out cause obviously I would win." Unknowingly, she said what Tatsumi was thinking. He was stunned.

"Wait... Was it that obvious?" He blushed a little bit then looked away.

"Was what that obvious?" Chelsea asked, confused.

Thank god she didn't catch it, Tatsumi thought. "Nothing, nothing. I guess... Uh... It'd be Mine or Akame. Okay, enough with that... Anyways, Truth or Dare?" He already had something in mind when she answered.

"Truth."

This was it. This was his chance. He was really nervous, staring at such an attractive girl. That's when he looked into her eyes, her glorious starry eyes, and replied, "If... If I were to ask you out, right here, right now... What would you say?"

Chelsea blushed like the reddest strawberry known to man, almost like how Sasha Braus looks at Potatoes. "Y-you idiot." She leaned forward and pecked a kiss on his cheek.

Tatsumi was left paralyzed. He didn't expect her to answer like this. But... He got what he asked for, right? "I'm guessing that's a yes?"

Continuing if I get 10 reads and at least 1 vote on this. Like how the story's going so far? Hit me up in the comments section what I could do better. I'd love to hear your suggestions. Thanks for reading Chapter 2!