part 14

Ally's POV:
"Ally wake up! We have so much to do today." Lily squeaked when she realized the time. It was Christmas Day also my wedding. "Merry Christmas Lils. Merry Christmas Maddie." I said through a yawn. They said Merry Christmas back and dragged me out of bed. I walked downstairs to see My mom, Molly Weasley, and Mrs.Potter. "Molly!" I called out running to hug her. Molly was always a good friend to me though we aren't close.

"Come! It's time for a spot of breakfast. Then off to hair and makeup." Molly said leading me to the table. My mom cooked my favorite breakfast so I began scarfing it down. I looked up to see Mrs.Potter smiling at me. I smiled back then realized, MRS.POTTER IS HERE! I ran over and hugged her. "Hi Mrs.Potter!" She laughed and said, "I told you to call me Euphemia."

I always felt bad calling anyone's parent by their first name but agreed since I've known her my whole life.  I sat back down and ate while everyone talked. "Your mother and I will clean up. Hair and make-up will be done by Mrs- I mean Euphemia." Lily said. I nodded and followed Euphemia to a chair surrounded by loads of makeup and hair supplies. "Sit! We have much to discuss."

"Ally, you are like a daughter to me. I wouldn't let just anyone marry you! Sirius is a good boy, I've known him his whole life, and you guys will be a great pair. How are you feeling?" She asked me. I felt my cheeks flush at the thought of my wedding. "I'm nervous. I love him but I just worry about his family." Silence filled the room.

"Nothings going to happen, I'll make sure of it." Maddie said looking at Molly. Around 3 and 1/2 hours later, my hair and makeup were done. "Let's go get your dress on!" My mom said excitedly. It took all of us to get it on. I looked like this:

 I looked like this:

Tears filled everyones eyes so I turned to look in the mirror

Tears filled everyones eyes so I turned to look in the mirror. My eyes began tearing as well, wow this was really happening. "My little girl is growing up." My mom said sobbing. I hugged her while trying to not cry for the sake of my makeup. "No more tears! We'll make Ally cry which will mess up her makeup." Lily said through tears.

I looked at Lily and smiled. "I'm so glad you're my maid of honor." Everyone began giggling until Euphemia spoke, "Fleamont will walk you down the aisle since your dad can't." Sadness filled the room again as I thought of my dad. My mom hugged me again and said, "He'd be so proud. He loved you so much, Ally. As for Sirius, I think he'd like him just fine." I nodded and blinked rapidly to stop the tears. "What did I say?! No more tears!" Lily screeched.

From down the stairs, I heard James and Remus yelling. "Ally!!" I put my heels on and walked out of my room to see the two boys in suits. "Wow Ally." Remus said smiling. James walked over to home, helping me downstairs and hugged me. "You look breathtaking little sis." I looked at him and giggled. "Thank you kid sir. Are you sure it's alright that i'm marrying your soulmate?" James nodded while wiping fake tears from his face.

"Anyways, the tent is set up outside. Sirius is a nervous wreck but he's super happy. We just wanted to wish you luck and make sure we saw you before anyone." Remus said proudly. James was Sirius's best man so he ran out when he heard Sirius calling for him. "Where's Peter?" I asked. "Oh uh, I have no clue. He's been acting strange. Like he's up to something." Remus said quitely.

Lily, Maddie, and Molly walked downstairs in there bridesmaids dresses that were a light pink. Sirius and I agreed on a red since we both adored how they looked in it. "Maddie, stunning as ever." Remus said kissing her hand. She giggled and kissed him as I looked at Lily. I always thought that Lily should be the ravenclaw and Maddie should be the Gryffindor. "Merry Christmas!" I yelled completely scaring everyone. "Merry Christmas." They all said back.

I laughed as well decided to not get eachother gifts this year since the wedding. I didn't want everyone to not get gifts for eachother for that reason but they insisted they wouldn't. Peter walked into the house as I ran, more like waddled, over to him. I embraced him in a hug as he said, "You look very nice Ally. The wedding is starting soon so I came to get Remus." Remus kissed Maddie and grabbed my hand quickly saying goodbye.

I looked around and saw a bouquet of flowers on the table. I walked over and read the note that was bedside it. It said:
To Ally,
Hey Princess. I'm so excited to see you today. I already know you will look stunning. I promise you that I'll always love you. I love you endlessly. I love you more then you know. I love you Ally. I cant wait to see you baby. Oh and wait till you get your wedding gift ;)
-Love Sirius Black

I giggled at the last bit and placed it down. I grabbed the flowers and saw they were red roses, my favorite. "Mom, I'm gonna use these flowers to walk down with instead of the others." My mom nodded as she hugged me. "Euphemia and I need to go sit down now. Fleamont is coming inside now. Good luck baby." I smiled as hugged Euphemia.

As they walked out, Fleamont walked in. "Kiddo!" He yelled. I waddled over to him and hugged him as tight as I could. Ever since my dad died, he's been the father figure in my life. "Hi Fleamont." He wrapped his arm around mine and looked down at me. "Sirius picked a good one. You're both like my kids. Wait that's weird because you'd be siblings." Before he could continue speaking, music began playing.

I didn't even realize that people were walking out because my heart was too busy beating out of my chest. I felt Fleamont start walking so I did too. Gasps were heard from everyone as they saw me. This was really happening.