Morning Before The 1st Day of Junior Year

1983

Y/n's p.o.v.

*knock, knock*

"Y/n get up Sandy is outside waiting for you outside!" My mom tells me.

"Okay! Crap, I just got done with getting dressed right now!" I lie.

Fuck, I forgot we had school today. How did I forget? Yay! My first day of junior year. Or 11th grade. I call them both sometimes. I really hate school, really what's the point, besides math.

I hurry up and just put on a black shirt, light blue jean jacket, and dark blue jeans.

I move my black curtains to the side, to look out the window. And I see Sandy standing outside in the rain. Rain is so pretty.

I hurry up and put my beat up tie-dye Converse on. I don't know how to tie my shoes, so I just try not and un-tie them. (A/N- I actually do this, I have always tried, and I just can't focus. My little cousins even tried to teach me, still didn't work.)

Then hurry down the stairs, heading to the door. But get stopped by dad.

"I made you some waffles y/n!" Dad says while putting 4 waffles on the counter.

I run to the counter and grab them and run out the door. Then grab my backpack.

I fucking love waffles, I think it's my true love, to be honest.

"BYE DAD, BYE MA, LOVE YALL!" I yell before slamming the door.

"Here have a waffle Sandy." I say taking one of the waffles out of the stack of them in my hand. And put it in front of her, in a suggestive way.

"Thanks, also thanks for making me going deaf." Sandy says jokingly while taking the waffle out my hand.

I love sarcasm, best thing in the world. Well, after waffles and Stevie Nicks.

"Do you think Katy is ready, or still sleeping?" I ask while I stuff my mouth with a waffle.

Katy is probably still sleeping. She always sleeps late. Don't blame her.

"Ew, close your mouth! And she probably is asleep!" Sandy says looking away from me with a cheeky smile.

Sandy knows it's funny.

Now, we start walking to Katy's house.

I take another big bite out of my delicious waffle.

"These waffles, man, they're fucking delicious!" I say loudly.

Man, it's always boring out here. But that's the whole reason why I fucking love Aberdeen. And I love the trees.

"See food." I say opening my mouth, with a chewed up waffle, while looking at Sandy straight in the eyes.

"Y/n, that isn't funny, that's disgusting!" Sandy says trying to hold back a laugh.

"Oh come on you know you wanna laugh! It was funny as hell! I'm funny as hell! I should be a comedian. I'm in fact the peasant of comedy!" I say lightly smiling.

"Do you what you want y/n, follow your dreams. Because there's no reason of living if you're gonna be, and do, what other people want you to. Also it's a waste of time." Sandy says patting my shoulder.

"You're are a very wise person, I must say, madam. And I promise to stick with your words." I say in a, very shitty, British accent. With a bright smile.

"Dude, you suck at a British accent!" Sandy says, reflecting my smile. And she's wheezing. And grabs my shoulder while we continue walking. It stayed like that for about a minute.