A New Friend

1983

Y/n's p.o.v.

Sandy is still behind me and Katy.

I was running fast as hell, it was like a horror movie, where the person runs from the killer, but I don't give up. But it was funny as hell too.

"Y/n slow down, I think I'm gonna fucking throw up!" Katy yells at me while she clutched on to me tighter, as if her little life depended on it.

"Yeah y/n slow- slow down. Please, I don't think I can run anymore." Sandy says while stopping and putting her hands in her knees, out of breath.

"Alright, I'll slow down." I say while stopping and turning around to look at Sandy.

She then just sits on the curbside while wiping sweat off of her forehead.

"Sandy, hurry the hell up, we have like five more minutes until our first class starts!" Katy yells at Sandy.

"Yeah I don't really feel like being late to school on the first day back. And I bet you don't either, and you might meet a boy." I say continuing after Katy, while rolling my eyes.

"One more minute please, thank you." Sandy says taking her backpack off and opening it to get her water bottle, and take a sip.

"Katy, get off my back, please." I say pushing Katy of my back.

"Sandy get on my back now." I say walking to Sandy, in frustration.

"Okay." Sandy says jumping on my back.

"What am I gonna do with this?" Katy asks me while I hand her my backpack.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe for carrying it for me, god, just carry it, okay. Okay." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay, now that we all fully understand, let's go. Come one!" Sandy says.

And we start running to school.

{A/N- wakey, wakey, it's time for school}

*time skip*

We finally see the school.

Sandy isn't the easiest person to carry. She isn't a big person or anything. She is just tall as hell.

"How are you not tired yet y/n!" Katy yells at me, trying to catch up with me.

"I don't know! I just have a lot of energy this morning! I woke up late, too! So I guess that's why?" I yell back at her.

"Oh that explains why you looked like a mess, when you peeked your head out of your window!" Sandy says, laughing at remembering the way my hair looked.

"Yeah, that's wh- thank fucking god, finally the school!" I say while slowing down and then stopping at the front doors to Aberdeen High.

"Thanks for the ride, y/n." Sandy says opening the door.

"Yeah thanks!" Katy says with her chest heaving up and down. Then walking in with Sandy.

"Yay, how exciting the first day of school!" I say sarcastically, while taking a deep breath, when I walk in.

Then I start going to the office for my schedule, but I bump into a boy, while doing so.

"Oh, I'm sorry, excuse me." I say to the boy with a light smile.

"Oh its not that big of a deal, it's alright." he says, reflecting my smile.

The boy has bright dirty blond hair. It was at least right above his shoulders. He was probably five feet and ten inches, skinny, and bright blue eyes.