Chapter three

When all of the quirk tests and stuff were done everyone began asking what each other's quirk was. Hey Lightvale what's your quirk? A boy said reminding me of pikachu. I flinched and realized that I needed to come up with a fake quirk. My quirk? I looked blankly. My quirk is teleportation. I said looking down exiting the classroom. Wait light! Your gym uniform! The girl with pink skin said. Akumu transform me into black pants and a hoodie I mumbled. This got everyone's attention. A pink shade flashed on me and changed to a black hoodie and black pants. I looked back at the pink skinned girl. What gym clothes? I said closing my eyes. Akumu teleport us to our home I mumbled. I opened my eyes revealing I was home. Akumu I said. Akumu appeared in front of me a I finished calling him. akumu I think is time. Akumu nodded. If you don't know what the hell is going on then I'll tell you.
Akumu is going to stab you and you are going to process akumus power.
Akumu shaped into a spear shooting through my chest. Making my eyes pink and mouth parted and scary.
Ahh it feels so good to have this much power.

I said smirking

I said smirking. Thank you old friend. I said closing my eyes. Are you proud of me agate? Are you proud of me yet? I said smirking with my pupils shot short. I transformed back into my normal self and layed on the floor. Tomorrow will be interesting.. I yawned resting my head on my hands. I smiled lightly closing my eyes.

I hope you know that I'm coming for you.. {Y/n}...*smirk*

-unknown

-unknown