Starry Night

"Starry Night byeori binnaneun bam"
"Niga hwihwihwi bureowa"
"Neowa na nanun sumaneun bam"
"Nareul chwihage mandeureo"
"Byeori binnaneun bam"
"Yayayayaiya"

☆Mamamoo- Starry Night☆

Sunny's pov.....

I woke up early at 6am on Saturday to go to work and I'm running late, I had to do everything quietly so that I don't wake up the girls. I took shower and wear my worn out jeans with my black shirt and sandals. I didn't eat breakfast so I just ran out of my apartment and left.

Hello, I'm Sunny and I'm 20 years old. I work at a coffee shop as a waitress and I also work at a restaurant in the evening as a waitress. I have two siblings that I take care of, they are 10 years old and they are identical twins. Our mom passed away 2 years after giving birth to my sisters from heart failure.

Our father abondoned us a year after our mom passed away, not like he was present anyway. When my mom got pregnant with the twins he left us and only send us money. All I know is that he is rich and remarried again, so he cheated on my mom when she was pregnant with me and she forgave him. But he didn't stop seeing the other woman since she was also pregnant but my mom was too naive.

He divorced her after giving birth to my sisters and marry his second wife but he always sent money but after my mom passed away, he stoped and cut all contacts with us. I dropped out of school to take care of my sisters and soon after we were kicked out of our house by the owner and we ended up in streets.

I worked as a sex worker from age of 13 till I was 19 last year, I did this to take care of my sisters. I would take care of them during the day and onces they fall asleep I would go to the streets to hustle. It was not something I was proud of but if I can bring food on the table for my baby sisters, I would do it again.

I managed to buy us an apartment at age of 14 after saving and we moved out of the streets. It was a 1 bedroom apartment with a bathroom and a kitchen with a living room. I have been saving money to send them to school and by the time I was 15 they were 5 and I sent them to kindergarten and this gave me extra time to work. I would go and pick them at 4pm and they sleep at 8pm and I go out to work.

My sisters knew what kind of jobs I did so they were always serious with school and they were top students. I always cry during the night and they will come and hug me and fell asleep and I will leave them sleeping and come back before 6am to get them ready for school.

When I was 19 they were 9 and I already saved enough money for them to finish their junior level. Today i decided not to go out so I cooked lunch for them while they were at school. They came back and found me setting up the dining table and they were happy.

"Sunny!!"

"My princesses", I said hugging them

"You didn't go to work today?", Sky asked

"No, I didn't"

"Are you quitting your job?", Skylar asked

"No, I'm just taking a break to spend time with my sisters"

"But you should quit, we are no longer kids anymore and we can also find a job too", Sky said

"No, you guys are going to school and that's final"

"But you should also think about yourself too, you have been working in clubs and it's enough now. Why don't you find a decent job and leave this one, it's not safe. You might end up sick and die too like mom and leave us alone", Skylar said with tears in her eyes