Crush

"Naui su nuneul gameumyeon"
"Tteooreuneun geu nundongja"
"Jakku gaseumi siryeoseo"
"Ijhyeojigil baraesseo"
"Kkumeramyeon"
"ije kkaeeonasseumyeon jebal"
"Jeongmal nega naui umyeongin geolkka"
"Neon Falling You"

☆ Punch & Chanyeol- Crush☆

I woke up on Sunday because the girls were making noise in the living room so I went over to shut them up.

"Will you guys just shut up"

"Well we are hungry"

"Couldn't you just wake me up?"

"We did but you didn't wake up"

I prapared them breakfast and went to sleep again, I woke up at 11am and eat. I told the girls to bring their homeworks so that I can check them. I always check their homeworks, I may have not finished school but I made sure to attend online classes so that I can help the girls with their assignments. I corrected them and they play, I don't know why but they refuse to go outside and play.

They always say they don't want to leave me alone. Today we decided to watch Sky's choice of movies the whole day. I'm more like the girls mother and i would kill for them if I ever had to. They are my pride and joy

Travor's pov.....

I woke up on Saturday and went to work, I am a busy man. A handsome billionaire bachelor in New York, I run McGregor enterprise. A multibillion company, I get whatever I want. I'm not looking to settle down anytime soon but my family keep forcing me to get married.

I was busy in my office when I got a call from Tasha, one of the girls I'm fucking. Come on every girl cry to have me so why not, I just fuck them without any emotional attachments.

"Yes, Tasha"

"Honey, is it cool if I come over?"

"I'm busy right now, Tasha"

"Come on baby, I have not seen you for a week"

"Ok, meet me at the cafe at the corner"

I went to the cafe and I was going to my table when a girl bumped into me and she fell

"I'm sorry", she said while avoiding eye contact

"Just watch where you are going next time"

"Thank you sir", she said and walked away

I honestly wanted her to look at me but she didn't, I don't know why but I felt disappointed. I went and sit by the window and wait for Tasha, I was busy on my phone when she came and ask if I want to order but I told her later.

Tasha arrived and I won't lie she is beautiful but she is just not a type of lady I would settle down with.

"Travor baby"

"Tasha"

"I missed you, how have you been?"

"I have been busy with work"

"Baby you need to rest or you will grow grey hair for over-working yourself"

"Come on, I have over 5000 people depending on me of course i have to work hard", she just shook her head

"Have you ordered?"

"No, I have been waiting for you"

She signalled the waitress and ordered, there is something about this girl. She keep avoiding eye contact and it's pissing me off because I want to see her eyes but she keep ignoring me. I must say this is the first time I'm being ignored by a girl and my ego was kind of hurt because I was already thinking of fucking her.

I couldn't stop stealing glances at her when she was talking with the old lady, she looks beautiful when she smile. She managed to trap me because I'm whipped and just then when I was talking to Tasha she told me she was going to the bathroom. I was looking at the waitress girl and she looked worried and the old lady too while she was on the phone, after a while she left running with a worried expression.

I got a call from my company and said goodbye to Tasha and left. I arrived at work and my secretary greeted me and showed me the important file that need my attention. I signed it and went to my office. I was busy with my paper work when I heard a knock on the door

"Come in"

"Mr McGregor your mother is on the line"

"Send her through"

"Travor"

"Yes mother"

"How are you?"

"I'm just busy mother "

"You're always saying you are busy to avoid the marriage topic. It's either you come and introduce us to your girlfriend or I arrange one for you it's your choice, I'm tired of chasing a grown-up man"

"This grown-up man can take care of himself mom, can you just stop treating me like a baby"

"Travor this is a matter of your future, I'm just worried"

"Mom relax, I told you I already have a girlfriend. We are just taking things at our pace"

"So when will you introduce her to us?"

"When the time is right"

After talking to her for few seconds I hanged up the phone and rub my forehead. This is why I moved out, and staying by myself now. I can't introduce Tasha to them, no way. I have to think of a plan to make them back off.

I have a dinner date with Tasha tonight, I will dump her soon. She is too clingy and I'm not about that, I took her to one of the top restaurants here in New York "Delis". When we got there she was busy talking about her friend who is about to get married and when we go in I saw the girl from the cafe here.

"Does she have two jobs?", I thought out loud

"What?", Tasha asked

"Nevermind"

We went to our table and she served us, and she was avoiding eye contact again. Her name is Sunny, I saw it on her name tag. After eating I left a tip of $100, I drive Tasha home and drove back to the restaurant to look for that girl but she was gone. I went home angry and I don't even understand why I'm angry.

On Sunday I passed by the cafe to get coffee and she was not there, I only found the old lady. I was busy looking around if I could see her and I was interrupted

"May I help you?", the old lady asked me

"Do you know where I can I find the lady who work here?"

"Who?.......oh sunny?"

"Yes mam"

"She doesn't work on Sunday and as for her address I can't give you and same goes for her number"

"It's Ok, I will just come back tomorrow"

"Ok"

She went back at her work and I left, I have a meeting today in the morning so I must go to my office. I arrived at my office and get down with my paper work and there was one file missing and I called my secretary to bring me the file  and finish my work.