Solas decides to take a nap so that he can get used to sleeping on a bus, for once he's rather thankful for his short stature and so he has limited problems fitting into his bunk where he curls up and snuggles under his cozy blanket.

He wakes up a while later to Nero's face inches from his and it almost gives Solas a heart attack, scrambling back into his bunk before he registers that it's Nero and he huffs,

"Yes?"

"The guys and I were gonna go for dinner, you wanna join?"

Solas perks a little bit, "I can?"

"Of course!"

"Then sure!" Solas says and rolls out of his bunk, standing up and walking off with Nero, the two chatting about horrors they've seen as they walk to the restaurant to meet up with Damien and Razor.

~!~!~!~

Solas feels very comfortable with his new band very quickly.

Razor seems to be slightly childish, joking around with all of them and telling them funny stories.

Nero just watches Razor with heart eyes, smiling and occasionally butting in on a story to add things onto it.

Damien, while being a drunk, is thankfully just a sleepy drunk and he watches them with hooded eyes and a smile.

"So which of your dads taught you music?" Nero asked, stealing one of Razors French fries and Solas thinks for a moment.

"Both of them really..." Solas says, "They were both incredibly influential to me"

"That's sweet" Razor says, "your uh...your dads are pretty scary though"

Solas just laughs at that, "yea, they're pretty protective..."

"Hey" Damien says, taking a drink of his bourbon, "that's good at least, they love you"

"They do" Solas says, "very much"

The group moves on from the topic of Solas' dads and onto the topic of Solas' first live concert.

Solas can feel his stomach churn just thinking about it...or maybe it's the greasy diner food.

Damien seems to realize what he's thinking and he reaches over, grabbing one of Solas' hands and looking him in the eye,

"Hey...it'll be fine, trust me" Damien says with sincerity and Solas smiles a bit,

"Thank you" he says back.

He already loves his new friends.