Our date

Garrett's POV

       I've been sitting in my bed all day waiting for this date I wanted to take her to this little diner not to far from here and then take her to a field and lay down a blanket and watch the stars.

At 4:25 I got up grabbed a blanket, an extra sweater and threw them in the trunk, I went back into the house and got dressed in my ripped jeans white tee and a blue button down

I put my shoes on and called to Marshall to get his ass to the car so I can take him before I picked up Jennette but he told me he can't because he need to be their at a specific time

I put my shoes on and called to Marshall to get his ass to the car so I can take him before I picked up Jennette but he told me he can't because he need to be their at a specific time. So of course I just had to wait till 5:30 we got into the car and I said where are we going.

Marshall: "where going to pick up Jennette"

Garrett: "what no I'm dropping you off first"

Marshall: "dude I have to be their for 6:20 no earlier or later"

Garrett: "where the fuck are you going"

Marshall: "don't worry about it or I'll bring mom into it"

Garrett: "come on you can't use mom for everything"

Marshall: "uhh yes I can"

Garrett: "ok whatever"

We finally got to Jennette's apartment so I pulled out my phone, told her I was here, she started to walk out of the front as Marshall was getting into the back seat, and my face went red, she looked so beautiful even if she was just wearing a t-shirt and jeans so I opened the car door for her as she got in Marshall started to joke laughed and said "yeh that was such a gentleman move" I heard Jennette chuckle when I got into the car I looked at him in the eyes and said "shut up dude" as my face grew red.

We got to where Marshall was going after Jennette mentioned that she had a friend that she wanted to give Marshalls number to so they exchanged numbers.

Jennette: "soo where are we going"

Garrett: "it's a surprise" *I smiled*

Jennette: "aww come onnn I wanna know"

Garrett: "haha I'm not telling you, but where almost their"

Jennette: "fine" *she pouted*

We pulled up to the diner and I smiled at her as we walked in and grabbed a booth, she ordered a cheeseburger with lettuce while I ordered a cheeseburger with everything on it we ordered a side of fries to share with two waters.

Garrett: "sorry that I haven't asked you this but how old are you"

Jennette: "it's alright and I'm 18, so how old are you"

Garrett: "I'm 19, so do you go to school or are you taking a leap year"

Jennette: "I was planing on going to collage but I haven't applied to any schools yet so I think I might take that leap year"

The whole date went well so we didn't want it to end so I got us a milkshake with two straws. After we ordered that and took a couple of sips I said"did I mention how beautiful you looked tonight" she replied and said "no" I saw her face turn red as she grabbed a Fry and threw it at me so I said "oh that's it" I heard her mumble "shit" under her breath and we started throwing fries back and forth, as one of the workers shouted "hey don't do that" so I stood up threw the money on the table and extended my hand to her and she took it as we ran out of their laughing.

Jennette: "that was fun I enjoyed that thank you"

Garrett: "don't thank me your the one who said yes to the date"

Jennette: "well I'm really glad I did" *she smiled*

Garrett: "well it's not over yet I have one more surprise for you"

Jennette: "oh, ooh can I know what it is"

Garrett: "if I tell u then it's not a surprise now is it"

I smiled, she gave me a little pouty face while I put my arm over her shoulder as she put her head on my chest. We got to the car and Jennette had mentioned that she was cold so I went to the trunk and pulled out my red sweater and handed it to her she said "thanks."I got in the car and started driving to the field.

Jeannette: "where are we going"

Garrett: "you'll see when we get their" *I chuckled*

Jennette: "uggh fine"

We made it to the field and I put the car in park and I said "wait here" as I hoped out of the car and pulled the blanket out of the trunk and set it out on the grass, I walked back up to the car and opened the door and took her hand and led her towards the blanked, we both sat down then I pointed up, her eyes grew wide as she sat down. I kept my eyes on her as I said "I've never seen anything so beautiful" she looked over at me and blushed as her gaze met back to the stars in the sky. We both lay down she didn't let go of my hand the whole time.

Garrett: "so you glad you said yes to this date"

Jennette: "yes I'm very glad" *she smile*

Garrett: "good I'm glad that your enjoying yourself"

I sat up to look at her she sat up too I looked her in the eyes as I leaned in for a kiss and she kissed me back I pulled away, I looked at her eyes we were both shocked, then I put my hand on her cheek pulling her in for another kiss I slid my tongue into her mouth as my hand slid through her hair to the back of her head to keep her close to me I smiled against her lips as they touched mine. She pulled away and shifted herself until she ended up straddling my lap her hands played with the back of my hair as she was pulling me in for more kisses. After a little while she pulled away and placed her hands on each of my cheeks and kissed me on the forehead, I was confused on why we stopped then she hoped off my lap, giggled and pointed I looked down and covered my boner with my hand as my face turned red and I flipped over onto my stomach.

Jennette: "I don't want to leave" *she giggled*

Garrett: "we don't have to I can lay down the seats in the back and we can cuddle under the blanket"

Jennette: "yeh I would like that a lot"

I got up and laid down the seats and grabed her and the blanked we walked to the car took off our shoes threw them on the floor we climbed in and I gave her a kiss on the temple before she nuzzled her face on my neck as we both drifted off to sleep.

Holy crap guys sry for this really long part hope u like it the next chapter should come out soon but it's gunna be a little big of a shorter part 🥰