A day at the Beach

Jennette's POV

         I woke up this morning in Garrett's hoodie. I noticed he was still asleep, I got out of bed quietly trying not to wake him up because he looked so peaceful. I got in the shower and got ready for work before I left I wrote Garrett a note that said, Hey baby I left for work I'll see u when I get home ♥️. I put it on the kitchen counter and left.

~After Work~

I get back from my shift to find Garrett walking out of the bathroom naked with wet hair falling over his eyes, I look him up and down, bite my lip while taking off my bag. I walk over to the fridge to look for some food, when suddenly I felt him smack my ass.

Jennette: "hey what was that for"

Garrett: "I noticed I look at me I know you like what you see"

Jennette: "huh I don't know what your taking about"

Garrett: "yeh so why haven't you turned around"

I third around to see him still naked I make eye contact and try not to look down but it's kinda hard "how can he look so perfect" I blush a little when he gets closer I put my hands on his chest and push him away a little.

Jennette: "um baby I'm hungry but your not the snack imma looking for"

Garrett: " oh well that's to bad cause I think I'm pretty sweet"

I laugh as I push him away he turns around so I smack his ass as he walks away. He looked back at me with sharp eyes, I start to giggle, he finished getting dressed. I stretched my legs across the couch he plopped in between my legs put his headon my stomach and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Garrett: "let's do something today"

Jennette: "like what"

Garrett: "umm I don't know let's go to the beach"

Jennette: "huh the beach meh why not let's go"

I jumped up and run to the closet I pull out my favorite bikini some shorts and a shirt to throw on over top of it I ran into the bathroom and put them on I didn't want Garrett to see cause I know he would have a funny reaction when it was all done I put my hair into a sloppy pony-tail. I walked out of the bathroom and Garrett was all ready. I took his hand and dragged him to the car.

Garrett: "someone's excited" *he smiled*

Jennette: "I can't wait to get a tan"

Garrett: " your not just gonna be tanning the whole time your coming into the water"

Jennette: " I'm not getting in the water"

Garrett: "oh yes you are"

Jennette: "what are you gonna do make me"

Garrett: "you'll see"* he smirked*

We got to the beach I jumped out of the car grabbed the blanket and ran to find a good spot. When I found the spot I layed down the blanket, took off my shirt and shorts, Garrett's eyes wouldn't leave my body he looked me up and down a couple of times before taking off his shirt. "Holy shit I didn't know he could look any better" we both kinda started at each other for a few more seconds before he took my hand and walked to the water to put our feet in the water.