unknown gift

*if you skipped the prologue, y/n is a POC, specifically Puerto Rican

*if you skipped the prologue, y/n is a POC, specifically Puerto Rican. pls don't comment on how her appearance doesn't match yours, i'm trying to represent as many races, nationalities, and ethnicities as i can! imagine her as something else if it bothers you!*

 pls don't comment on how her appearance doesn't match yours, i'm trying to represent as many races, nationalities, and ethnicities as i can! imagine her as something else if it bothers you!*

"PRESENTS!" Denki and Mina ran to the brightly decorated tree early that winter morning. It was class 1A's winter break, and the day they were all waiting for had finally arrived; Christmas. They excitedly greeted each other as they entered the common room, saying, "Merry Christmas!" or jokingly replying with, "Happy Halloween!"

"Santa really did come!" Mina beamed with joy, her yellow eyes practically sparkling as she knelt by the tree. "You know Santa isn't real, right Mina?" Kirishima asked as he placed his hand on her shoulder, only for Mina to whack it away. "Shhh! Lemme have my moment." She whispered, hugging one of the presents close to her chest.

The room was decorated with all sorts of decor, from wreaths and streamers, to stockings and scented candles. A warm feeling that made all the students happy and intimate.

The elevator doors opened to reveal the students' beloved teacher. "Morning." Aizawa mumbled, his tired eyes clearly showing how happy he was to see his cheerful students. "Morning, Mr.Aizawa!" The class beamed.

"Eri!" Midoriya ran to the little girl dressed in a Santa suit, who was clinging onto Aizawa's hand. Eri's eyes widened with delight as she jumped into his arms, giving him a big hug. "Merry Christmas, Eri!" Midoriya exulted with a big smile.

"Merry Christmas." She grinned as she snuggled into his chest. Midoriya walked back towards his classmates, adjusting Eri's Santa hat. "Are we going to open presents?"

"I suggest we eat a healthy breakfast first!" Iida commanded, chopping the air. "Oh c'mon, Iida! The presents are right there!" Mina whined, putting out her arms and wiggling her fingers, begging to rip open the wrapping paper.