two options

"ALRIGHT Y/N

"ALRIGHT Y/N." Midoriya announced, flipping his notebook to the next blank page. "We're ready for you to explain the Underworld to us."

"Are we though? I'm kinda scared." Denki shivered.

"What should I explain first?"

"Well, how come Mr.Aizawa couldn't see you, even though you were trying to get him to?" Iida questioned.

"Uhhh....I don't know. I didn't even know those boards existed until you called for me." Y/n whispered sadly.

"Useless." Bakugo snarled, Mina pinching his arm angrily.

"Here, I looked it up." Jirou muttered, scrolling through an article on her phone. "It says that if a spirit is summoned through and Ouija, only those who were in the room during the session can see the apparitions."

"So...that's why the whole class can see you? Because we were all in Midoriya's room when we played it?" Sero thought aloud. "That makes a lot more sense."

"Were you always here? Lurking around? And we just couldn't see you?" Mina asked.

Y/n shook her head. "This building wasn't here when I was summoned by you all. There was just a big cherry tree that I sat in. I've never seen you people before."

"Were you alone?" Tsu interrogate. Y/n looked down at her lap. "...Yeah, in a way. The world I was in was crawling with ghost and demons. Some good, some bad. I claimed the tree as mine, so no other apparitions bothered me."

"So, you were hanging around in a tree...alone...for over 175 years?" Midoriya predicted, a hint of pity in his voice.

Y/n thought for a moment. "Well, in ghost years, it didn't feel like I was dead for that long. Which is why I was so shocked when you told me what year it was."