Prologue

'This'=thoughts
"This"=speech
(This starts out in spain before they go to japan)
------------------------------------------------------------

In Hospital Costa de Sol in Spain, you can hear the pain of an orange haired woman. She sweat profusely as she was hit with pain in her lower back, abdomen and most of all her cervix. The epidural wasnt helping much at all. It only made her tired. From another's view all you could hear was the doctor trying to comfort the woman. Her husband was unable to be present as she gave birth. 'I'm busy at work my ass' she recalled what he said. She was infuriated with the fact that he had used that excused to miss out on her surprise baby's birth. She didnt want to be told the gender. Either way she would be happy because it was her child.

"COME ON MRS HINATA YOU'RE DOING AMAZING!;PUSH AND TAKE A FEW BREATHS" a doctor still in training from Japan yelled, slightly panicked as he tried to comfort the woman, failing miserably.

'HOLYSHIT THIS IS ACTUALLY  HAPPENING THIS LADY'S GIVING BIRTH.' He thought as he gave Mrs Hinata a hand to hold.

"URASAI IM THE ONE BARING A CHILD AND IM NOT PANICKING AS MY LITERAL VAGINA WAS FUCKING EXPANDED 4-5 INCHES" the hazel eyed woman yelled venom taunting her voice as her moodiness made an appearance once again. She wasnt planning to give birth in Spain. Her and her husband were meant to move back to Miyagi  before the due date so her parents would be there for the event. 'MY BABY IS A MONTH EARLY'

"GOMEN GOMEN I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP" the doctor responded a little scared for his well being. 'SHUT UP GOU. BEFORE THE WOMAN KILLS YOU' he told himself.

"SHES CROWNING" said another doctor though she was female and actually experienced in situations such as this.

"AHHHHHHHUUGHHH" A mixture of a loud groan and yell came from the woman as she gripped on to the hospital bed and threw her head back in the utter agony.

Suddenly loud cries erupted throughout the room.

"UWAHHH UWAHHH UWAHHH"

"Cortar el cordón umbilical" (cut the umbilical cord) stated the doctor as she rest the baby down on a bed and began to clean the small figure.

After the cord was cut and the baby cleaned up a bit. It was wrapped into a swaddle.

The female doctor made her towards the panting woman laying on the hospital bed.

"Felicitaciones Sra. Hinata. Es una niña. Aquí estás"(Congratulations Mrs Hinata. It's a baby girl . Here you are)the doctor said as she handed the girl to her mother.

Although exhausted she happily took that baby. Staying awake to hold it when she burst into tears. "She's beautiful. Thank you so much doctor". She kissed her daughters head and caressed it. "Hey baby girl.. You give me so much hope for my life. You will change so many things in our world. My daughter, Shoyou Himawari  Hinata."

The doctors smiled at the sight and wrote down the name. As Mrs Hinata rested they took Shoyo and did a checkup on her and took measurements. She was premature being born early and all.

FIVE DAYS LATER

Jimena Hinata was going back to her home; the one located in Spain at least. Her husband KeziJi, or Ji as she called him came to the hospital all 5 days but always left early and she admitted he was acting very weird. Today he said he had to go in early.

'But its Saturday! Hes meant to be off today' Jimena thought.

She called a cab in her confusion. She already had supplies for her newborn ready at her side incase any problems come up.