Chapter 2

"This"= speech/Japanese
'Thoughts'

Alñero looked over to see a sleeping Shoyo holding a bunny tightly with her headphones in and her laptop still on. 'Hopefully it all goes well. I need to brush up on my Japanese. Maybe Hope will help me after....jeez even in another language I cant help but call her hope it's her nickname but still she has no idea how many people she has saved including myself.' He thought to himself.

He turned off Shoyos laptop and made sure to save any progress she had been doing with her studies. He took off her headphones and covered her in a blanket, of course not before taking a picture and sending it to the family group chat. Captioned la esperanza está dormida(hope is asleep) and getting a bunch of responses.'I'm almost 17. I've known Hope for about 14 years. Not only knowing her though. I've been with her. Shes still young, shes only 13 so this may be a big change for her and shes still going through a lot with Aunt Jimenas death. I'll protect her always and keep her away from those lewd disgusting boys. Shes gifted and young so i need to be cautious. Only a few more hours until we get to Japan.'

He kissed her forehead as he started to become drowsy. Putting away his things,he leaned against Shoyo in comfort pulling his own blanket over himself and hugging her securely. He then fell into a soothing protective sleep.

7 Hours Later

"Hello everyone this is your Captain speaking. We are approaching our destination and will arrive in the next 10 minutes. Be sure to keep your belongings near as we wre not responsible if you lose something in your carry on. We do not mind any requests of help but will not tolerate any rude talk". The Captain said.

To this Shoyo awakened. Surprisingly she slept peacefully with no nightmares. She heard the Caption repeat his announcement and was getting excited but nervous. It was her first time in Japan. To think her mom never took her there. She turned to her cousin who she found to be a brother most of the time. She called him Ñero-ñero because it annoyed him and in English it meant wildman.  She chuckled at the thought. She shook him a bit. 'I feel bad that he always worries about me. He may not realize I notice but still.' "Hermano mayor Ñero" (big brother ñero) "Despierta" (wake up).

Alñero opened his eyes and yawned a bit confused but then remembered he was with shoyo on their way to Japan.
"Hai Hai esperanza-chan" (okay okay hope-chan) 'wow he must be tired hes switching between spanish and Japanese' Shoyo thought. "Wake up we land in 10 minutes. Clean up your stuff we dont want to lose it."
" Sí Esperanza" (yes Hope)

(A/n: I know when it's a name in spanish you just say the name but I mean...)

Shoyo and Alñero cleaned up all their stuff, and was fixing up their sleepy appearance since they would need a cab to get to their new home and they did not want to embarrass themselves.

"Maintain one seven zero knots” (fly a speed of 170 knots) “Descend and maintain eight thousand feet” (Descend then level off at an altitude of 8000 ft) “Turn left heading two three zero” (turn the aircraft to a magnetic heading of 230º) One of the controllers of the plane said.

Shoyos head perked up. Angles,geometry,  and the law of physics were by far one of her favorite things. She began to picture the situation in her head and it was as if her mind made a perfect image for her.
"Atención Shoyo" (Focus Shoyo) Alñero said snapping her out her math world.
"Oh lo siento, gracias Ñero-ñero". (Oh I'm sorry, thanks ñero-Ñero) He just hummed in response. They didnt notice the stares they got speaking another language.

"Okay everybody we are now landing. Estimated land in one minute. Please wait until landing to retrieve your belongings."

Time Skip