CHAPTER 12

[08 January 2021]

Dear Jungwon,

Hi Jungwon-ssi!!! How are you? What's up? How are you feeling? How have you been? Me? I lost my job today. The whole library burnt yesterday and they accused me, that it is my fault, that I did it and something like that since I was the one who locked the library last night. But I swear, I didn't do it. I'm innocent. My job is the only thing that's keeping me sane beside you. The lady I was always with in the library, believes me since she's with me when I locked the door. We're together. But yeah, she also lost her job for defending me haha. But it's okay, though it doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for the ahjumma. Anyways, after being fired, I went into this mall and bought a new phone. It's only a low quality of phone since my money wasn't enough to buy a good one, but it's okay. The lady told me that the phone can still communicate to those people who are far away from you so I took it. I bought it. And now, the only problem I have is I don't know how to use it. God, how could someone like me be so dumb to not know how to use a phone? I'm embarrassed. Like really. So I asked the lady for help and yeah, she pretty helped me a lot. And here is my number, please contact me once you see this 1010****297. I love you, I miss you.

Your friend,
Hanseol