The Songbird And The Wolf

Second Place Book~WolvesandMoons
Review and Graphic

The first thing you see when you open this book are the words "for anyone who knows my books I really try to avoid tropes", and let me just say you really stuck to that, I don't tend to lean toward full on fantasy with werewolves and elves and Goblins, but this really captured my interest and truly was unique. The world you created was immersive and felt truly developed and thought out. The book was also thoroughly edited. Though the story was plotted and planned out and really enjoyable it's one downfall is Quinn's storyline, his background and motives where very predictable. Don't get me wrong Quinn is an amazing character with lots of potential but a lot of his actions and motives are foreseeable. The tortured unloved backstory was done quite well,  but his psyche and drive is very similar to other well known characters, besides that this story is amazing, you have a very descriptive writing style, and you have created an amazing story!

 The tortured unloved backstory was done quite well,  but his psyche and drive is very similar to other well known characters, besides that this story is amazing, you have a very descriptive writing style, and you have created an amazing story!

If you wish to request any changes PM this account!

I wasn't able to squeeze the gun and snout into this version, but I'll keep trying, anyway here's what I have for now!
Thank you for your patience 💕