Chapter 3:Starting our life

(Just a disclaimer, most of these will be in the POV of Kalel so yeah) :)

Kalel's POV:

It has been about 2 months since the wedding and I couldn't be happier.We had the best honeymoon in Hawaii and we are now just starting our life as a married couple.We moved into the dream house about a month before the wedding and we love it.Thought the 5+ years we have been together there would always be some different house or apartment we were living in,together and seperatatly.But now we could just settle down and not have to worry about that.There is even some extra rooms for some future you know what's:).But for now we just have pip and buki.But today I had some meetjng s for the clothing line I'm starting!I have tons of sketches ready and I'm so happy my dream may become a reality.

*few hours later*

I come home exhausted.It was a long day of meetings,designing etc.It is around 7:30 and Anthony is already home. I usually cook dinner but had no time today.I see him in the kitchen and he pulls me into a hug which is just what I needed."long day huh?" "Yep" I put my purse down and fall onto the couch.Buki walks over to me and falls onto my lap."And what have you done today to make you so tired?"I go upstairs to change into comfy clothes and Anthony went and just got takeout. After such a long day we crawl into bed and fall asleep.