OLDChapter 8OLD

I woke up nice and clean in the warmth of my bed. The door was knocked and it seemed like nothing was touched. Was Peter molesting me a dream?

I look at the camera. It wasn't working properly and plus I don't ready sleeping in my bed or taking a shower. Then that could only mean he did. After a month of peace he decided to begin again.

I quickly go shower myself. As I looked in the mirror my heart sank. I had several bruises on my chest, stomach, and sides. I shiver with tears threatening to form. He did this last night.

I don't think I can go to school today. But what excuse do I have. I should show them what Peter did. I need to. I promised Meg. But I'm so confused and scared. I don't want another court case. Besides I don't want to be the one to throw Peter in jail.

Ugh that sounds so bad! But look it's not that easy! Yeah he hurt me but I know he was hurt more then me and he even protected me from a bunch of my dad's beating too. Ah what am I saying?!

I should be reporting my brother! How can I though. I don't- my body is the evidence. I suddenly jolt up when I hear a knocking at the door. "Huh?" I answer confused.

"Hurry up." It was Peter's steady emotionless voice.

"Kay." I reply before giving one last look at the hickeys. I slip into a Sleeping With Sirens T-shirt and a pair of red skinny jeans. I slip on my grey converses and place my wristbands on.

Course I can't go out without my black triforce jacket. It was zipped halfway up and I left the hoodie on. Peter was waiting for me outside. I hug my grandparents goodbye before walking out.

I had goosebumps everywhere. My brother terrifies me and now he also confuses me. "Why are you acting so weird?" He arches a brow questioningly.

"What are you talking about?" I mutter with annoyance. Why the hell would he ask that? He knows what's wrong.

"It's about last night?" He asks but it almost seemed like a statement.

I don't answer him back. I didn't know how to respond. "I didn't have sex with you last night. I just marked you as mine." His brown orbs were narrow.

"I'm not yours! I never was!" I snap.

Peter grips my shirt and pulls me close. Our noses lightly touching. I turn my face away as he shook me. "You're mine. Every last fragment of you belongs to me!" He tosses me on the hard ground. Dirt nearly staining my pants.

Luckily it came of easily. But my embarrassment remained harshly. Not lessening one bit. I try to swallow my yells of rage as I get up and carry on walking to school.

Lunch time was here and Ruby was going to finally let Andy know her true feelings. Scott sat on his usually seat but seemed a little nervous. I wonder why but right before I could ask I got my answer.

Ruby walks in wearing a tight grey tank top. Her breasts seemed enchanted in that tight tank. Her belly was exposed showing her flawless skin. She also wore a denim skirt that revealed her nice smooth legs. My jaw drops as I see her take a sit.

She crosses her legs while chewing gum. "Hey Ruby." I nervously flush. Mark snorts in irritation.

"Hi Thomas." She winks. Her nails painted nicely and ears pierced with a pair of silver hoops.

Soon Andy walks up to the table. "Hey how was your date with Jenny?" Mark asks plainly not really caring.

Andy blushes his lips looked small with his childish grin. "Me and Jenny kissed and held hands. And I did her homework you know to be a supportive-whoa." He pauses once he notices Ruby.