Fuck Off 🔞 (english version)

Hello everyone!!
This is my first time i'm writing fanfics
I'm sorry for my broken english and grammar.
I hope you enjoy the story and if you like it don't forget to give it a vote and comment.
Thank you✌

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The roar of slow, warm breath continues to greet my neck creases.  I can't hold back my desire to eat it right away but I know it's still working hours there's no way I'll make love with my tiny baby in front of many people.

Damn this job.  They made me and tommy pose like this, didn't they know this increased my appetite.

Yes they certainly don't know and think this is part of the job but not for me.

Since I was in a relationship with Tommy I was getting addicted to him.

Wherever whenever this guy always makes me crazy about him.  I've been having sex with him and this is what makes me always control my desires.

Suddenly I was awakened from my reverie which had scattered everywhere.

The cameraman asked Tommy to be closer to me.

Fuck!  His lips started to touch my neck.  For me neck is one of my sensitive points.  I'm not strong anymore.

When is this work finished !!.

My bend is starting to stiffen from this job how stupid I am.

I could not stand my inner conflict anymore, I began to squeeze my little guy's arm because I was already resentful.

This is too good.

I'm afraid I forgot it's still working hour.  I want to hurry home and devour my man.

Soon the cameraman finally finished with this session.

"Thank you for your cooperation, you have done your best, the results are very good," said the cameraman.

"Thank you to all the staff for their hard work" I exclaimed and Phi tommy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally this work is finished I want to rush to the toilet to calm my things but my man is holding me.

"Jim ?? Where are you going in such a hurry?"

"Um Phi can we talk later? I want to go to the toilet."

I rushed to the toilet and shut myself up.

-------------------------- # tommypov # -------------------------

Huh ??  What happened to Jimmy?

I feel like this is odd.  Jimmy didn't usually seem worried and rushed.

Is he having a problem?  Or did I do something wrong to make him angry?

I must immediately follow up asking this question.

My steps were stopped by P aof who called me.

"Tommy !! Where's Jimmy?"

"In the toilet p aof what's wrong?"

"Oh, okay, you came back with Jimmy, right? P has business with Zee, so P must accompany him. Is it okay P leave you first?"

"Oh it's okay P thanks for your hard work"

After chatting for a while with P aof I immediately rushed to the toilet.

"Jimmy ??? jimmy ??"

Silence, no reply.