announcement

Hello all! I'm so sorry to announce that I've taken this story down. What it really comes down to is that I don't trust the security of Wattpad anymore. Stories are constantly copied and uploaded to other sites, and mine has been one of them on multiple occasions since I joined the platform in February. And I guess I wouldn't be concerned in so much if it were not for that I will be pursuing publishing, and I don't want my story being available for free on websites where I have no control over taking it down to affect my publishing journey. I know I have taken this story down rather suddenly, so if you were in the middle of reading it, please private message me, and I will make sure to send you a link where you can read the rest of the story. :) Ultimately, even if you haven't started yet and just want to read, send me a message and I'll send you the story!

Much love to all, and I've so enjoyed this journey I've been on with the community at Wattpad. I'll forever be grateful for choosing to write my first book with you on this platform.

UPDATE (01/01/2022): I'd still love to send you the story if you're interested, but I'm very inactive on this platform at the moment. Please connect with me on Twitter! (@/kelsdesm)