The Next Day (pt 1)

~At Killua's apartment~
Killua wakes up, still in his clothes from yesterday. 'I swore I changed yesterday' he thought as he scratched his head. His stomach rumbled as he tiredly stepped in his small kitchen. He got out some cotton candy limited edition captain crunch cereal and poured in in a huge bowl with some milk. He ate his cereal while watching some old movie until he got done.

He just puts on some pajama's because he intends to lay around all day until his concert in two days. He laid in his bed and texted Kurapika, asking if he wanted to come over. Kurapika said yes and that he was about 20 minutes away. Killua put down the phone and started watching some cute looking cartoon called Steven universe, it's lowkey interesting to Killua so he watches it until Kurapika gets to his apartment.

   Killua heard a light knock at his door, he turned the tv to some random channel and let Kurapika in. "So, why are you watching an ocean animal documentary?" Kurapika asks. "Because um... education!." Killua says, coming up with a quick excuse. "Uhuh" Kurapika says suspiciously. One of Killua's agents called him so he had to leave the room. Kurapika just makes himself comfortable and listens to his soulmate sing another song, he thought the song was pretty catchy. Killua soon re-enters the room and they started watching a random show on Netflix they agreed on.

   After they finished the show, it was around 5pm. "Wanna go to the mall or something? I'm hella bored." Killua says. "Sure" Kurapika replies. Killua walks off again to go get ready, he makes sure to bring a little disguise so his fans won't notice him. He puts a shoulder length dark brown wig on his head and green contacts in his eyes, he also brings sunglasses just in case. "Alright I'm ready" Killua says, confident in his disguise. They got in Killua's car that he never liked to use.

   One of Killua's and Illumi's favorite songs came on the radio and he had no choice but to sing. " I said do that, do that, baby all night long. And imma turn off all my phones. You know I hate it when I'm left on read. But he make all up in the bed~" Killua continued vibing while Kurapika was humming in the passenger seat. Illumi always played this song while he was in his room getting ready and sometimes would bust in his room and yell the lyrics. Killua always played atleast one Doja Cat song when he drove the car, it was like a rountine or something.

   Killua thought about how chill his brother has gotten over the years, he doesn't even try to control his life anymore. Maybe his Hisoka is doing him some good. He's probably gonna call Illumi later to ask him for advice per usual. Illumi was still a bit overprotective but it's manageable now.

Killua continued to sing songs with kurapika occasionally joining in when Judas and paparazzi by Lady Gaga came on. Kurapika had a very beautiful voice, he just doesn't like to sing as much as Killua does. Soon, they pull up to the mall and gets out of the car. Killua puts on his sunglasses and walks in the mall with Kurapika following behind him.

~At Gon's house~
Gon wakes up and groans, it was Thursday and he was so ready for the weekend. He got ready and then went downstairs to get some breakfast. "Good morning Gon" Aunt Mito says with a smile. "G'moring" Gon says with a small smile. "I heard my soulmate yesterday." Gon says happily. Aunt Mito congratulated him and made sure to prepare a breakfast with his favorite foods. Once again Aunt Mito had to leave for work. Gon finished the big breakfast himself and headed up to start his boring ass classes.
~timeskip until Gon finishes school~

'I'm finally done!' Gon thought. He was bored so he decided to call Leorio and ask him if he could come over. Leorio said yes and that he was on his way. Gon scrolled on Twitter again to see Killua trending. 'Damn, he must be really popular." Gon though as he clicked on the hashtag, he saw many random pictures of Killua. One post was talking about Killua's older brother, his older brother had long black hair with empty looking black eyes. 'Damn i guess the whole family has good looks then'

Leorio knocks on the door and Gon lets him in. "Hey Leorio! Wanna play some video games?." Gon asked. "Duhh" Leorio says. They play video games for 2 hours until Gon hears singing and Leorio hears humming. "Well I guess my soulmate is singing again." Gon said sheepishly. "Mine is humming something" Leorio said. They started to connect some dots. "Wait... maybe our soulmates know eachother." Gon said. "Wait, recite the lyrics your soulmate is singing. They might be singing the same song. Leorio told Gon. " He said do that, do that, baby all night long. And imma turn of all my phones. You know I hate it when I'm left on read." Gon said as he heard his soulmate singing. The songs their soulmates were singing was the exact time. "Holy shit Gon, our soulmates know eachother. They're possibly together right now!" Leorio yelled with excitement. Everything started to make sense now, all they needed to do know is find out who their soulmates are.