part 1

Ciel sat up in bed as sebastian knocked on the door,
"Come in" Ciel said rubbing his eyes, he was almost asleep before his butler interrupted. "My Lord, I prepared some tea with honey, I thought you deserved it after all the hard work you did today. I'm truly sorry my Lord if I caught you in bad timing." Sebastian said in a soothing voice as he wheeled in the cart with the tea and honey set nicely on it, he parked it beside the bed and started to pour the tea into the teacup. Ciel huffed softly, he was annoyed but he really wanted some tea and certainly honey so he thought he would brush off this interruption this once. Sebastian handed Ciel the full cup as Ciel carefully grabbed it with both hands, he looked into the cup and looked up at his butler. "oh yes, honey." Sebastian chuckled out as he added a teaspoon of the honey, Ciel looked into the teacup. "I.. I don't believe I know this tea?.." he stated as he looked into the cup seeing his reflection stare back at him on the surface, he knew lots of teas but this one was different. It had a deep blue colour almost as blue as his eyes, he looked up confused to his butler. "Very true my Lord, it's a special blend you see, made from the youngest of blends." Sebastian said with a slight smile to his words.  "Very well.." Ciel said as he sipped it, the tea was rich as it tasted bitter but the honey certainly helped the odd tasting tea. Ciel stuck his tongue out in disgust as it got more bitter at the bottom of the cup, his tongue was stained with a light blue tinge. "I really didn't enjoy it, I don't want it again." Ciel said as he huffed at his butler. Sebastian chuckled "hah.. as you wish, it seems it's meant for ones with more mature taste buds I suppose young master." Sebastian smirked as Ciel grumped not wanting to argue back at this time of night. Sebastian pulled the masters blankets up to his chin as he laid down, "goodnight my young lord" Sebastian hummed as he blew out the candle, Ciel was out the moment he hit the pillow. Something about the tea really soothed his soul, almost like his childhood with his parents. The childhood that was good, where mother and farther would read to him and hush him to sleep. Childhood..